TRIMMEDBEARD

• Hiyo. I get a Trimmedbeard error every single time I try to join someone who invited me through an Xbox party. I have absolutely no trouble joining invites from friends, they work every time. But for every single invite I get when I try to join an Xbox party, I get a Trimmedbeard error and cannot join. Any advice? I've been googling for a while but I can't find anything.
    Also, I'm playing through Steam.

Views
  • Trimmedbeard -
    When trying to join a crew session that has been closed (usually when trying to rejoin a game when the crew/server has crashed).

• @digestedingo Ah, well thanks, I haven't even seen the definition before. It's strange though, because I can join the chat, and see that other people are able to get into the game while I just sit there with me Trimmed beard. Everyone else seems to be joining just fine, so I don't believe it would be a server error in my case. It happens for every Xbox party over and over and over.

• I've had it before, I think I restarted my game to fix it. Either that or my mate started a new lobby. Essentially I think it's just server pings back saying that its not available anymore which I was like, "Has to be because I'm still playing on it..."

• @digestedingo I've restarted everything each day I get on, but I get Trimmedbeard still from every single Xbox party game I attempt to join. It's terrible. Been this way since I started playing the game.

• does this include if you start the party? what is your xbox nat settings or are you on pc?

If you can't find a fix I'd suggest writing Rare a ticket explaining your problem.

Ticket Request Link

• @digestedingo Actually, I haven't tried making my own party yet to see if others can join me. When I invite, it has just been people on my friends list. I'm playing the Steam version on PC. I did go ahead and submit a ticket. Thanks for the replies.

• @vonwillbert Trimmedbeard usually occurs when you try to join a game on someone who doesn't follow you. If you're following the player who invited you, and they are following you back, you'll join no problem.

Views
6 out of 8