Who wants to see Rats as pets?

• Who wants to see Rats as future pets in the game, everyone talks about parrots, and monkeys but what about the rats ships always have rats and I would bet a fat sack of doubloons that quite a few sailers made a pet out of one.

Views
    merchandisequestionjust for funfeedback
  • I'm not much of a rat person myself because they all remind me of R.O.U.S.'s from the fire swamp but they make sense to me. Although they will most likely annoy me unless they are just too cute to resist I think they should get the next spot in the pet lineup

Just for the love Christopher Lambert please make pets have a mute option so I don't have to have these critters making little creepy ASMResque noises in my ears

• that sounds pretty cool actually but i dont think theylll add its just too much work for mostly a joke item.

• @xxx-link-xxx-12 said in Who wants to see Rats as pets?:

Who wants to see Rats as future pets in the game, everyone talks about parrots, and monkeys but what about the rats ships always have rats and I would bet a fat sack of doubloons that quite a few sailers made a pet out of one.

I'm all for additional pet options and rats could be a fun choice. But if they add rats, they must add cheese wheels as a food option. =P

• I was told Armadillos were on a list of potentials along with rats.

I'm more disappointed there are no armadillos

• @pithyrumble said in Who wants to see Rats as pets?:

I was told Armadillos were on a list of potentials along with rats.

I'm more disappointed there are no armadillos

Not much would make me happier in the game than a cowboy hat, long braids, and a pet armadillo

I'd name him Barbarosa as a tribute to the redheaded stranger

• They won’t be certain plague carrying rats, will they?

• My concern is if there will be enough variety among rat subtypes. Each pet thus far has had 3 types with 5 subtypes among those, for 15 total.

Do rats even have that many?

Or do you think it'll have to be a rat, and others - a mouse or hamster to make up the other types perhaps?

• @galactic-geek i would love a freakan hamster!

• I wanted it before, but honestly i never use any of my pets and i doubt i will buy one more.

• At this point, I buy pets just to support SoT. The only rule I have is that I only buy 1 of each subtype - I don't get all of their colors/skins; just my favorite 1.

Views
merchandisequestionjust for funfeedback
10 out of 11