Cosmetics/Weapons

• @oldpoopslord said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell I would give anything for bigger bushier/longer beards like Seamark’s. I want my pirate to look ancient and wise. Having hair for the skeleton curse would be a no brainer too. I’m surprised there are no cosmetic options that give hair to your skeleton curse pirate. If Graymarrow can have a big bushy beard why can’t my flesh and bones?

Maybe that will be a future cosmetic for the skeleton curse. But, I would also like sport Graymarrow's Beard and possibly his Eyepatch for my pirate to though! lol

• Since so many new mechanics are going to be added I would like to see some additional movement added to the game in both sliding and mantling. Just running and jumping can feel so clunky and basic....

• @verbalhat260014 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Since so many new mechanics are going to be added I would like to see some additional movement added to the game in both sliding and mantling. Just running and jumping can feel so clunky and basic....

I would love this! Especially when I miss a ledge.......

I also think sliding would add a less linear style of movement to combat.

• @hale-spirit68 it just turns your jawbone into a metal one it’s not actually a beard there’s no hair

• @verbalhat260014 There have been so many times where I feel like my pirate should have just grabbed onto the ledge instead of falling. More movement would be great.

• @oldpoopslord said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@verbalhat260014 There have been so many times where I feel like my pirate should have just grabbed onto the ledge instead of falling. More movement would be great.

I honestly would love to mantle ledges and slide in combat or down hills. It would bring a fluidity to a pirates movement.

• Now that we have daggers added as a new weapon; I would like to see the three daggers stuck in the Pirate Lords back as cosmetic variations.

alt text

• Missing these cannons from Monkey Island

alt text

• We also need more random details like this hanging skeleton on various islands through out the Sea of Thieves

alt text

• I tried suggesting a Green version of the Sword of Souls like Sir Arthur uses here, as part of a Tall Tale to help rescue him and also be a reward for the players. I think it would look great with plenty of Athena items and match the trio of lightsabers as well since we already got blue and red. Hoping we can get to rescue him. And if we cannot purify the old Sword of Souls, we can get him a new one to replace it. (I role-play my blue version is a weaker copy anyway, and I don't think it's impossible to make another too.)

alt text

• I think that is supposed to be blue but has a greener tint due to his natural ghostliness. Maybe we could get a ghostly version? His Jacket and Shirt would also be a welcomed addition though.

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I think that is supposed to be blue but has a greener tint due to his natural ghostliness. Maybe we could get a ghostly version? His Jacket and Shirt would also be a welcomed addition though.

Properly getting Sir Arthur's clothing would look really good too. Maybe we can also unlock parts for the Blackwyche as additional rewards too. Like a ship crest based off the ship.

Also, the sword appears kinda green at times as the Burning Blade Cutlass, which shifts between green and red. Though the Blade of Souls turns the sword fully red.

• I got an idea for a new emote I wanna suggest. In case we don't have any kneeling down emotes, can we add one with our currently equipped sword? I was thinking it could be kinda like a knight-themed emote, or pledging allegiance to whoever we wanna work for when RPing.

• I forgot if I talked about this before or not on this thread, but could the Lustrous Legend Figurehead one day return possibly? Don't think Rare Legend Figurehead will ever return, but I really loved the gold Gryphon and would love to see it return one day. Would match Merchant Alliance, Gold Hoarders, and Athena's Fortune sets a whole lot too if it ever came back.

• You think they’ll ever add skeleton captain cosmetics to the skeleton curse? Would be cool to dress up like a lettuce boy or shadow skellies with the long coat

• @mrhornet06 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

You think they’ll ever add skeleton captain cosmetics to the skeleton curse? Would be cool to dress up like a lettuce boy or shadow skellies with the long coat

I agree, those would be nice. But I would prefer the option to use our own clothing with the Skeleton Curse. Would open up so many cosmetic options. That's something the Ghost Curse has over Skeleton Curse. We need more colors for the Ghost Curse speaking of which, including a red one to match Flameheart when he was a Skeleton Ghost. (Could be called the Dark Adventurer Curse come to think of it.)

• @arthur79474 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I think that is supposed to be blue but has a greener tint due to his natural ghostliness. Maybe we could get a ghostly version? His Jacket and Shirt would also be a welcomed addition though.

Properly getting Sir Arthur's clothing would look really good too. Maybe we can also unlock parts for the Blackwyche as additional rewards too. Like a ship crest based off the ship.

Also, the sword appears kinda green at times as the Burning Blade Cutlass, which shifts between green and red. Though the Blade of Souls turns the sword fully red.

Just looked at the picture again, and it's more of a black sword with teal gem and nicks in the blade. Maybe that could be a "original Sword of Souls" cosmetic that could be added in the future. The Burning Blade Cutlass already has those colors available too when it shifts colors. But would be nice to have one that doesn't shift colors as an option.

• @mrhornet06 How did I forget to tell you this sooner...? I would love for there to be a Shadow Skeleton Curse as well, but as they are when vulnerable to not cause any issues with cosmetics. But I wish there was a version of the Skeleton Curse that could let you have all the colors the current one has, but lets you wear normal clothing on top. And to avoid any missing textures, just have the inside be a black void.

• RARE....I've been waiting and waiting for you to finish the Flaming Jackal weapons. Sure would love a Flintlock in that design. Pretty please....-)

• @WujuWarrior1375 In the future, if you wanna talk about returning cosmetics, can you please talk about them here or making a new thread instead of necroing an older thread? I agree with your post pretty much, but please don't necro an older thread to say that in the future.

• I’m ready for a bigger world and bigger battles tbh! More crossover cosmetics seem legit. Mortal Kombat or AC

• @jonasauruz said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I’m ready for a bigger world and bigger battles tbh! More crossover cosmetics seem legit. Mortal Kombat or AC

Sorry, but I don't think Mortal Kombat will be possible. Assassin's Creed, maybe I guess if Rare can make an agreement with Ubisoft? Though I doubt it sadly. Would like other Xbox or Steam stuff, though it's a very big what-if.

• I'd like the Blackwyche set and Arthur Pendragon's cosmetics (painting included) to be added as rewards for Athena's Hourglass and the "Defender of the Pirates Life" title from the Burning Blade commendations.

Views
1373 out of 1388