Merchant alliance and the delivery of barrels

• Hey!
    Right now, I'm trying to complete my achievement related to delivering gunpowder barrels for the Merchant Alliance (I need 100 of them).
    However, with the removal of barrel quests and the removal of barrels from animal delivery quests, finding a barrel delivery contract has become a nightmare. Searching beaches and books that have a set spawn on islands is anything but fun, which is the opposite of what we expect from a video game. Even being as quick as possible, you can't find more than one barrel quest per hour, so it will take at least 100-150 hours of gameplay, as uninteresting as possible, to see this achievement completed.
    Please take a look at the issue with the delivery contracts because it's a big flaw in your game's achievements, especially in terms of gameplay and the fun it provides!

Views
  • pushing this thread to the top, because it needs to be seen ;-)

+1 I agree with you and your feedback.

Rare should either increase the spawn rate of those merchant bottle quests,
    or add other ways to get those delivery quests:

• add them as meg/kraken loot
    • add them to the merchant as "gunpowder delivery" voyages (dive to an inactive fort?)
    • make the commendation possible again and add some fun content/mechanic to it, please!
  • +1 I agree with you and your feedback.

• Agree, and this is true also for other old Merchant commendations, say "wood crate", "fruit crate"...

• @homersimpson948 said in Merchant alliance and the delivery of barrels:

Agree, and this is true also for other old Merchant commendations, say "wood crate", "fruit crate"...

+1

• Agree! +1

• I was so disappointed that kegs got removed from animal deliveries, mainly because I'm like 8 away from the commendation and pretty sure those kinds of voyages are hidden away inside the bowels of the shrouded ghost

• I Agree!! We need an update on these. Gunpowder barrel deliveries had a quest. I feel we should have something to make up for it :(

• I'm stuck at 41/50 cannonball crates, i have 275 days played and i am still stuck. They completely stopped for me when they introduced kings loot message in a bottles. I am trying to hop islands for them but it's very rare.

Views
7 out of 9