What do you guys think about this?

• RARE i beg u for this halloween i would sacrifice a goat irl if u would add this facepaint i learned photoshop and took 3 days to do this plz add this as a facepaint i will give u everything that is in my wallet if u do it

alt text

Views
  • u got my upvote instantly senior creppy stuff for my pirate is my style but i dont think they will add anything for hallooween maybe a shover or smth .cool items got released a long time ago...

• Kinda reminds me of the ghost light and fate fire makeup.

• @die-gute-doc it looks like the terrifier or the crow in my eyes

• They learned photoshop to make this, now you have to do it Rare.

• You picked the pic and the pose?

You should stick with photoshop and see what kind of stuff you come up with.

Horror is all about subtlety, that's what makes it creepy and scary

that pose makes the character and your work much more unsettling, which is a good thing for halloween.

Leave the goats alone though.

• @aeroon7 idk if u mean it my dude but if u do thank u that means a lot for me cuz my eyes were watering from my monitor staying up till 4-5 am everyday just to learn basic photoshop

• @wolfmanbush i picked the post but cant stick to photoshops got school and a job so i kinda overdid my time just to do this i have barely time to play sometimes and for ur sake i will leave the goats to live one more day

• @die-gute-doc tried to make it not so similar for ppl to confuse it with a year 1 item hopefully didnt offend any veterans but ty for the upvote my friend

• @freakazoidalb I mean it. Photoshop is hard without a teacher you can ask questions.

• @aeroon7 ty very much my dude i hope they at least would take it to consideration cuz i know my skills suk but if they would make this facepaint it would look proffessional

• looks creepy love it. But I dont think they will care tbh, but nice try

• respect to ur mad skills dude i wish they would add stuff like this tbh and havent seen a good facepaint or a creepy one for a long time

• one can only hope. My pirate would rock this facepaint hard as hell he would look like a propper reaper

• @bigkitten251047 well it is worth a try maybe a miracle will happen and i will get this on item i need for my pirate and never askin again for smth else

• @kapedan-cryfoe lol ofc my good sir
    i hope they add smth like this with stitched and black lips would make the facepaint stand out tbh

• @unlivingtrash11 it took me hours just to learn to do this for this purpose but i think no one will care tbh and i understand that but im still trying maybe someone from rare sees it and adds smth that ressembles this for halloween at least

• @cpt-inkedon so would my pirate lets see what happens what we get on halloween

• I really hope we get something cool for halloween!! That would be siiiick!!!

• @blindpinokio said in What do you guys think about this?:

@die-gute-doc it looks like the terrifier or the crow in my eyes

• @blindpinokio halo

• @stenmark5041 hayo my dud nice to see u here ^_^

• @stenmark5041 it kinda looks like it but not completely like him dont rly have the skills to make it look that good

• @dossem-sauce i rly hope we get smth like my facepaint and not some bucket or smth like last halloween with low effort cosmetics plz rare

• Wow. It took you 3 days? It paid off, because I genuinely thought this was a real screenshot. Good job!
    Genuinely - stick with Photoshop. I think you've got a talent for it.

+1 this is very spooky and appropriate for Halloween, yes.

• @thelostsentinel thank u very much my dude it would be a dream come true for me if we got smth close to this ❤❤

• @freakazoidalb i would love this or somekind of facepaint that is spooky to add for halloween

• @bax8038 ye hopefully this or smth that resembles this or better would make halloween meaningful on sot again

• @freakazoidalb wow nice idea

• @kaanpra hey thank u very much my dude i rly appreciate it

• hey i told a friend to make it more professional look at it

alt text

• @blindpinokio i updated my post with this pic hopefully u dont mind and thank u very much this pic is exaclty everything i dreamed of as a facepaint

Views
1 out of 52