Can't turn in chests atm? error code cinnamonbeard

• @det-f-bullitt that's true but first impressions are every thing and a lack of communication is not something any community will approve of

• Well i just planned to play the whole last day now since it will be some time till i will able to play again.. i guess now imma just watch some pirates of the caribbean until matchmaking is working again i guess... damn that sucks :(

• Everyone just go to bed this ain't getting fixed tonight.

• servers seems to be down maybe they forgot about the extension, can't start new game right now, other players who are playing already can continue playing though

edit: @keekyo10 actually it is 7.30 am GMT in England so they could fix it, in the next few hours

edit2: but they probably won't fix it soon, so maybe we should go to bed

• @johny-snipez
    I agree with you there.
    Treating their work week during this Beta just like any other is not a smart move; from what we can tell, Rare Ltd. just shuts down at closing time.
    Any kind of acknowledgement from Rare would be all we need. The SoT community just wants to know they're being heard, and measures are being taken to solve the issue.
    Rare could even say they have no idea why it's not working, and that would be enough. I would hope the community would be mature enough to understand that it is a BETA, and there will be bugs, and errors, and full servers.
    Silence from Rare is the real complaint here.

• @det-f-bullitt well said it is a beta but a simple tweet would be nice

• I cant play either.. error cinnamonbeard .. been requeing for almost 2 hours now..
    They need to extend the beta with all the downtime it has

• @ssjvegeta420 I think an extension would be nice but if they can't fix these server problems they should even bother they Rrrr just making it wores

• We're still hunting for chests in shipwrecks and islands and holding hope, at 101 now, super sad :C

Views
35 out of 45