Guild activity tracking

• Ahoy!

I was just wondering how my fellow pirate guild leaders track player activity effectively.

I started a guild 26 days ago and we are going pretty well - level 75 and counting, and we have a handful of Pirate legends already!

I can account for the activity of a handful of members from playing with them, but wondered the best way to track the entire guild membership overall.

I can hop on ships and read ledgers, but many people play on other peoples ships so this isn’t an accurate reflection. Also, this is pretty time consuming!

My questions are:

• Do you have any activity mandates for members?
    •How do you track activity effectively and which metrics do you use (e.g gold earned / guild emissary provided etc)?

We are - and always will be - a guild all about fun on the seas rather than demanding you live on the game. However, my active members deserve support and I need to ensure that everyone is doing their bit for the guild. :)

Many thanks in advance.

Wilks

Aufrufe
  • @captainwilks well im mostly a guild of one so its easy to keep track of my contributions. im always kicking myself out of the guild for poor performance...

• Haha well that sounds easy enough!!

How come you’re not in a guild?!

• I guess no one else has this issue :(

Aufrufe
2 von 4