Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

• updated the game and now receiving this message??

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Views
  • Ahoy @t4c-fugu!

Could you try downloading a random application from the store? That used to fix the issue the last few times.

• It's a known issue related to Gamepass, they are looking into it.

• ok thanks , ill try the app thing for now see if it works for me

• Game pass issue no ETA according to Microsoft seems a good time to gather data on how the servers cope without Game Pass users would be very interesting to see what the player base is like too how many people are actually playing.

• Downloading an app didn't work.

I'll just have to wait.

• Im getting it too. Pretty p****d tbh. I was racing to become one of the first pirate legends... Guess not now.

• @xroguecraftx buy the game and race ))

• @pokymanx540719 I'm a subscriber using gamepass. Not on trial. Like... I've been paying monthly for it... In the near future I will have spent more then the 59.99 and didn't even get the pre-order bonus. I refuse to buy the game on top of that on principle. I want to subscribe to gamepass to support what it's doing for the industry. I do NOT want to support gamepass exclusion for profit. I'm not that desperate. Sucks though because I was pretty damn up there in levels nearing 30s

• @xroguecraftx Be sure to invest if you are racing for the top ))
    I'm here because of the same isuue mate. I should be playing right now.

• @pokymanx540719 Yeah that's what I do, when a company sucks and fails repeatedly I get out my wallet and b*******r more. What are you 12?

• @slickfgt If the race is worth is - why not? If the race is not worth it - why then?

Views
10 out of 14