Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?

• Are we getting refunded ?

Views
    questioncommunity
  • What do you mean?

• @panelflip1113 they’re not getting taken out?… if you’re referring to the ship speed changes and you’re upset about that, then that’s a different feedback post.

• @tesiccl lolol There's a troll video on YT that said the brig was literally getting deleted from the game entirely and he believed it

• Wight strikes again! Hehe

• @olde-grim-jack lol rekt.

• @olde-grim-jack said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

@tesiccl lolol There's a troll video on YT that said the brig was literally getting deleted from the game entirely and he believed it

Video he fell for lol

• That's a gottem

• You forgot to buy the ship's extended warranty so... probably no.

• I am laughing so hard at that troll video right now! 🤣

Do people really not know how to fact check simple things anymore? Like Wight literally claims it was a developer update, so why not go look for it? I'm not even angry at Wight, he's just showing up an issue with the lack of media literacy among folk.

• I'm not into pranks or misinformation in this way but I'll take this over people seriously trying to sell "brigs are a glass cannon" while defending its op speed, lol.

• @realstyli said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

I am laughing so hard at that troll video right now! 🤣

Do people really not know how to fact check simple things anymore? Like Wight literally claims it was a developer update, so why not go look for it? I'm not even angry at Wight, he's just showing up an issue with the lack of media literacy among folk.

If you've spent any amount of time on social media the answer is, sadly, no.

• @d3adst1ck said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

@realstyli said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

Oh yeah, my question was kind of rhetorical, I sadly do know the answer!

• @realstyli said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

@d3adst1ck said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

@realstyli said in Do we get refunds for captained Brigantine ship when taken out ?:

Oh yeah, my question was kind of rhetorical, I sadly do know the answer!

I will say that it is getting harder with deepfakes and AI, but almost no one makes a second effort and just accepts what they see and read as real.

Views
questioncommunity
9 out of 14