Captained Ship Kicking-Voting denial.

• I understand the feeling behind your thread. It's not always easy to find common ground with other players.
    The reality is that Open Crew isn't there so you can find people wanting to do what you want or follow your orders. That's not the aim of the feature. Captaincy isn't meant to give more power to one player over the other either.

Sure trolls are a pain in the butt, that's a given. But would you like to use the feature if you weren't the captain in this scenario ? Not being able to have a say in what the next voyage should be ? Being at the risk of being kicked out in an instant if your captain wishes to ?

When implementing a power dynamic, you should always ask yourself if you'd like to always be at the short end of the stick.

• @captaintibbz said in Captained Ship Kicking-Voting denial.:

@goldsmen " Just don't use open crew " ........that's your suggestion............................lol........................*claps

Yes, because open crew is riddled with trolls and people trying to use others for a quick buck. Considering there are already people who will brig some one after they put down a gilded voyage to make them leave so they can invite a friend, granting the ability to kick will just make it easier for them to do.

So very hard NO to kicking people. If your only response to counter the fact that you can choose closed crew instead is a "lol" then i would presume that means you have no solution for unsavory captains exploiting people who join their own crew or possibly kicking you when you find something extremely rare.

If open crew is the problem, theres a very large number of partnered discords to find like minded crews who are unlikely to troll.

• @burnbacon exactly! I’ve been brigged because I joined an open crew and they didn’t mean to open it so jailed me instead of asking nicely to leave. Still refused to leave ofc ^^

• alt text

Publicaciones
Visitas
feedbackgeneralwindows 10xbox onecommunity
71 de 74