Athena's Curse

• Hello everyone
    Curses were a great thing to add to the game. However there are only 3 and you can only get them through tall tales. I think there should be an athenas curse for people who are pirate legends. It wont come free however, there should be a commendation that you would need to achieve in order to gain it, what it would be I dont know. My main idea which I feel would be very cool for the Athena's Curse is having cracks in your pirate's body that glow like the ghost gear and have your eyes glow like the mysterious stranger who we turn our Athena's chests in to. However if you feel like you have a good idea for one please comment it because I think this is could be a cool curse added to the game.

Views
  • @captainseahippo How about the curse be a commendation to unlock all PL-related commendations? :3

• I just posted for the same idea. But maybe add an extra 5 athena levels with a few prerequisites, they already have the ghostly glow ( its on the side of ghost ship) ,maybe one that makes what ever tattoo your wearing glow, the other three are too easy to get

• It could be like the mysterious strangers eyes or something

• Bone curse that makes your right arm all skeletal like Wanda's right arm was. Perhaps you could get it for hitting 1,000 ships and/or pirates and/or skeletons with cursed cannonballs?

Besides, we all know how awesome she turned out to be. 😏

Views
1 out of 5