Personalized Wallpaper with YOUR flag

• So, I made this:
    alt text

I thought: Why not offer something like this to everyone wanting something similar?
    So, if you would like to have a wallpaper like this, but with your own designed flag, just reply here or chat with me, and I will make you one, since it's pretty easy with this starting point.

Warnings:

• I can only make 1 per day, or maybe less sometimes.
    • I can't draw (that's for true artists :P)
    • You must have your own design for the "pirate logo" or at least have a very good idea about it (ex: collection of images from google or whatever that I can use).

(P.S: Let me hear your thoughts on my own design :P
    This crew will be called "Armada do Infante"
    #portugueseorigins)

Soon-to-be Captain Andrew Valiant

Views
  • @salem-vice So like this: alt text, but with the skelly instead of the "thing" hitting the metal? (and a better design)

• @salem-vice Please find a bell that you like on google, and I give it a try :p

• This is very kind of you Andrew! I'm not in need but I had to come here & say keep up the good work : )

• Oooh! I've been wanting to do this for a long time! But I want 2 crossed tridents with a cutlass or curved dagger in the spot where a skull would normally go...
    alt text
    something like that, but you know made by someone with talent...

Alsooo i am planning to use it for my gamerpic like you did.

• @andrew-valiant Thank you so much for doing this! I had an idea for a flag.... Simple black background with a red cutlass on the left - pointing down. On the right a red skeleton doing a macabre jig, with an art style similar to these.... would this be do-able? Thanks again! https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffthmb.tqn.com%2FGxLNqJ-zSKKRNeupZcXEcfblCkA%3D%2F735x0%2Fabout%2Fteachflag-58b89bf33df78c353cc79230.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thoughtco.com%2Ffamous-pirates-and-their-flags-2136233&docid=BHX-MbqxpkznuM&tbnid=mdYl3Q5uVNLntM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjSxZnxgPnVAhUCLpQKHYKxAT0QMwgrKAYwBg..i&w=735&h=519&client=safari&bih=938&biw=1351&q=red skeleton pirate flag&ved=0ahUKEwjSxZnxgPnVAhUCLpQKHYKxAT0QMwgrKAYwBg&iact=mrc&uact=8https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FNzwAAOxy7rdRExLI%2Fs-l300.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Febay.com%2Fitm%2Fnew-jolley-roger-pirate-edward-low-flag-%2F350792125284&docid=87Gknk4iHBoEFM&tbnid=ir7FDOjw3X17PM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjSxZnxgPnVAhUCLpQKHYKxAT0QMwgoKAMwAw..i&w=300&h=179&client=safari&bih=938&biw=1351&q=red skeleton pirate flag&ved=0ahUKEwjSxZnxgPnVAhUCLpQKHYKxAT0QMwgoKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8

• @ecljpse Hey! Great idea for a flag!
    It'll be the second, Arr!!

• @cheguevarawtf Thanks !
    I like this kind of stuff :P

• @salem-vice ROger that!

• @hazybeef Hey, can you find some image for the cutlass too? Would make it easier on me.

• @andrew-valiant That's so simple but extremely effective, love it and thanks for the offer of flag making for the community!!

• @salem-vice alt text

Something like this? If you want to change something, say now, or be quiet forever!

• @salem-vice Ohhhh heeeeee, Can do!

• @ecljpse Would you sail under this flag?
    alt text

If you want to change something, say now, or be quiet forever!

• @salem-vice It's not easy the effect, due to the colors.

Do you like it better now? Can I do the flag? :D

alt text

• @salem-vice What do you mean by "connecting bone" ?
    Yes, maybe it works better

• @salem-vice Ah, I corrected that already :P (in my computer hehe, as soon as I uploaded it, I noticed that it was supposed to go around the neck, not behind xD)

• @salem-vice alt text

Here it is :)
    Trust me when I say the final result will be much better :P

Can I move on to the final flag?

• @salem-vice I hope you like it :)
    Here is the SkellyBell flag (you could name it like this :P)

alt text

and the profile picture
    alt text

Really great idea for a flag ;) May it bring terror to the seas!

• @salem-vice You are welcome!
    Me too xDD It would be awesome if people could have their own designed flags (as longs as it doesn't include w*****s or other "not piraty" stuff).

• @Andrew-Valiant would you be able to somehow make a flag using my profile picture and some Gryphons? I want to project power and fear, but elegance at the same time. I have no real specific guidelines on placement, and am more interested in seeing what you come up with.

• @derkaiserfaust Just need to post here the image you got and then the griphoon ;)

• @salem-vice Here goes the different version!
    alt text

And profile alt text

• @andrew-valiant Hey all, p.s. great work your doing. Don't mean to just jump on your post, but I remembered something I done ages ago that kind of represents what @DerKaiserFaust was asking, feel free to do with it what you will.

• @j4dio Hey!!
    Many thanks for the help :P If @DerKaiserFaust likes it, it will be something like this xD!!

(is this design something popular in Germany or what?)

• @andrew-valiant Hey, no worries, I used to own a print company years back, (mostly take-away menu printing) but ended up having to design, or one of the team design a random logo, and reading his request, It suddenly reminded me of something.

• I really like this thread; your designs are just beautiful! Keep it up! : ) I'll be watching haha!

• @cheguevarawtf Thanks a lot!

• Great thing you are doing here, thanks! And I am Portuguese, so great name!

• @alexizuuu Ahaha thanks!
    I sent you a private message ;) go see it, perhaps we can become a crew?

• @andrew-valiant Aye, kind of like this one in the arm (but without the arm)

• @hazybeef Hey, I think you made a mistake!

No image is seen ;)

• @andrew-valiant Oh, c**p - sorry! Here it is

• @andrew-valiant Love this design!

• @hazybeef Yours is done !

alt text

and the "profile picture" alt text

Hope to see it raised in the Sea of Thieves! May the seas be good to you!

Views
1 out of 265