Personalized Wallpaper with YOUR flag

• @J4dio you are doing some amazing work here :) Thanks for assisting @andrew-valiant!

I really should get my own custom wallpaper/flag properly made by you one day.

• @andrew-valiant I just saw the mighty manatee you did a few months back, which I love (hence my gamertag)!

• @j4dio
    My post was Made 7 days ago if you feel up to it would you attempt my flag?

• @metachront Hello, sorry had a bit of backlog, then having a quiet weekend, I'll get on it this week for sure.

• @j4dio Thanks, J4dio. What program do you use? Photoshop?

• A very cool topic this .. congratulations !!!!

alt text

• @andrew-valiant Awesome stuff !!

• Hello everyone!
    First of all, thank you for all the messages I've been receiving (here or chat) while I was absent.
    I had the exam, then I went abroad in (veryyy deserved) vacations, then I started working at the Hospital, and the work has been imense.

So, yeah, time was lacking for me.

Moving on, I've got soooo many requests xD
    Before I went away, I started many of your flags, which I will finish, don't worry.
    New ones will have to wait!

Regarding this topic, @J4dio deserves a public thank you. He continued this, without having to do so, and the flags are getting very cool! Thank you so much for this!

About the game, I have an unfortunate unnouncement to make.
    The exam did not go as well as I was hoping. So I will have to do it again. Therefore, I will not be joining you at the seas :( This saddens me very much, as you can understand.

However, I will be following you via YouTube streams or twitch. And also, I hope, I'll be going via your flags (if they can enter the game ahah xD).

I will be making new flags, as long as you still want them.

Hope to hear something back from you!
    Soon-to-be Captain Andrew Valiant

• Hey @andrew-valiant, good to hear from you matey. Shame about the exam but all the best for round 2 :-) and hopefully we'll see you on the high seas sooner rather than later!

• @FrostBiter117 Here is your flag, Captain!

And the small one

Have fun sailing the seas!

• @andrew-valiant Are you still doing this awesome flags mate?
    If so, I would love to have one of a skull with and eyepatch, and a dagger through the skull. Just white or white and gold!alt text
    Kinda like this one but with a single dagger instead of the pistols, and the eyepatch on the other eye. A little blood dripping out of the skull would be cool too.
    Anyway, great job. Love all of them!

• I am not asking for this to be done, just saying ... my flag would be two electric guitars crossed against the background of a valve amplifier (preferably a WEM amp). :O)

• my flag would be a mlpfim reference, but the closest one i made was using Battlefield 1 emblem creator online. here it is: 0_1521387573510_1c474881-e810-4716-8767-2753cb23f922-image.png https://emblem.battlefield.com/zUAc7bPdoL

• took me a week to create
    i would call our crew "the Bronies of pireindship" or "Pirate bronies"

• @Salem-Vice Your flag is now complete!

This was a difficult one!

and here is the profile pic

Hope you can raise it proudly!

• @andrew-valiant Holy heck! Hes back! Welcome back Mr Valiant! :)

• If you get a chance, may I get this done in the old school white looking, as yours and the others you've done?

alt text

• @knifelife Thank you very much :)
    It's good to be back ahah :)

• @andrew-valiant Welcome back thought I had missed the chance to ask you to create a flag for me. That is if you are still doing them? Either way your designs are true works of art☠

• my gamerpic is my personal flag
    can youdo anything with it? nice flag btw

Views
256 out of 265