What would your Jolly Roger look like???

• Okay it’s simble post an idea what your Jolly Roger would look like

This was made for me by @PirateNathan27
    alt text

Views
  • Made by my beloved partner.

The Triumphant Hound

The Triumphant Hound

• alt text

Well... its not really for pirates but as a dutch person this would be great!

• @siriondb
    Your partner did an epic job wow very awesome work

• @zombie-p1ague

That she did! I'm really proud and I feel lucky to be able to use that glorious flag!

• Glad I could help @Zombie-P1ague :D

• @siriondb well you should I hope you let her know it is impressive. I hope it Instills fear in all those who see it
    alt text

• I think mine would be a skull chugging a grog. Lol.

• Bees surrounding a spider. EDIT: Cambrian sea life actually. I thought about it more.

• @archeuscross something like this?
    alt text

• The one thing I liked about Pirates of the Burning Sea MMO is that you could import your own pirate flag design and it would show up as the flag on your real ship. I made one back in 2008, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

• @zombie-p1ague lol yes thats awesome!

• @zombie-p1ague My flag is my gamer picture, made for me when i first started sailing these shores by the very creative @andrew-valiant

Although i fear he be in Davy Jone's locker or marooned on am Isle somewhere as he has not been seen for a few moons now! :)

• @knifelife well I wish him the best
    To you and your crew a toast of grog
    alt text

• @zombie-p1ague @KnifeLife

The original thread is here, not sure if it's still visible or not, he did some great work!
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/15496/personalized-wallpaper-with-your-flag

• @katttruewalker Yepp its visable! And you are right, he did some great work! Shame he never got to sail the alpha :/

Maybe we will see him again at beta or launch :)

Views
8 out of 16