Ye jolly rodjer

• 'ave any of ye pondered on the design ye want on yer Jolly Roger as ye cast off for adventure and plunderin'
    the jolly roger I want
    This here be the jolly roger I want to hoist atop me mast

Views
  • G'day @draconidy88, you may be interested in checking out the Personalized Wallpaper with YOUR flag thread.

A lot of pirates have discussed and designed their flags here with the help of @andrew-valiant & @J4dio. Here the flag they made for me.

• @tartansnake-8 Really like yer flag matey. Is that your tartan? Or one added by the creator. Mine is pretty much blue/green. Don't really have red or yellow/gold in it. iirc. The did a great job though.

• @wargrym - It's my families tartan, Hunting Stewart.

• @tartansnake-8 Doff's cap to the royal line
    Ours is an old, little heard of clan' Lamont but ever entwined it seems with the Notorious Campbell. (Usually to our detriment) lol.

Nice to see a bit of tartan on a pirate flag. Don't think tartan became universally popular or widespread til after the golden age but romantics always imagined people such as William Kidd wearing his colours in some small way.

• @draconidy88 well here's mine
    This time
    ![alt text](Groggy Roger https://imgur.com/a/R0MJW)

• @syrio-forel aye matey I seem ta be missing somethin' as the view of yer jolly roger seems to be blocked much te my dismay

• @syrio-forel still coming up with a blank page sadly

Views
1 out of 8