• Greetings, fellow pirates

Myself and @Yozzor are going to create custom logos for those who wish. I will post below a few examples. In order to get one, please leave a reply on here.

Lots of love,
    Eredhar

EX.1
    alt text

EX.2
    alt text

EX.3
    alt text

EX.4
    alt text

EX.5
    alt text

EX.6
    alt text

EX.7
    alt text

EX.8
    alt text

EX.9
    alt text

EX.10
    alt text

EX.11
    alt text

EX.12
    alt text

EX.13
    alt text

Views
  • Lovely work, wouldn’t mind a SARACENS LAMENT one if possible 😊

• Hey @eredhar!

I'd love to see an avatar for myself or Fortune!

I like your style, it's definitely unique!

• @SirioNDB and @SARACENS-LAMENT any model you'd like in particular?

• @eredhar I think the top skull one is especially cool 😃

• Same here! I like the first and the second model. That sack of Gold is nice!

• @saracens-lament We hope you'll enjoy your design :)

• "Chazzy" would be amazing! These look sick.

• @chazzyau We will make one for you, my dear sailor

• Wowh that's great! if you guys can make a "Ex5, Saracens lament" like with just Cavalero in it I would be most grateful, I kinda need a new avatar image

• @caiocavalero We will and as soon as it's done, we will send it to you.

• Mines the best! Only kidding lol

• @chazzyau Enjoy your new design. Special thanks to @Yozzor , our amazing designer.

• @PrinceOfPromise We hope you like your new design.

• Thanks @eredhar and @Yozzor

I love it!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400630595518070794/410910596335403008/27781238_1765415003509678_313710388_n.png

• Oh, what a coincidence, I was just thinking of getting a new avatar for my Xbox account!

If you have time and will I'd like something simple, you have absolute freedom to surprise me. Oh and, I'm more into the navy than I'm into pirates!

• @eredhar
    Beautiful work! I would like a cool custom avatar, perhaps something with a bottle of rum with some skull in?

If you like I shall pay you in chests in game ;) and some delicious grog of course!

• I would love the the first one! They all look amazing too!

• Can you make the the "Prince" one with the name "Mitko", please!

• Oooooooooh...

These are very nice! Could I please get one of these fine masterpieces?
    Something music/instrument themed maybe? :-)

• Id like one please. ^^ Preferably one with some sort of sea dragon/sea serpent? If possible the sea monster from that green colored ships mast?

• @eredhar work your special magic for me please :D

• @eredhar nice work dude, wouldn't mind one of those myself.

• @eredhar these are super sweet yo! I would love a CloudedMonkey
    In the style of EX. 4
    Please and thank you matey!
    May the wind forever be in your sails

• I would love one, very nice work you have done!

If you can, one with skull and crossbones, maybe like the colors flag?

• well this is awesome. i'd love one with my username, if you're still doing it. BTW, my name is 3 words ; mista van vleck ; if you need to split it up. EX 4 is my preference, but im fine with any of them. :D

• @eredhar I would really appreciate one if possible, these are very nice looking!
    If you do get the chance to get to mine, could you do something table-top related like dice, if not any of your other designs are top notch!

• @eredhar These are gorgeous, I particularly love the colour scheme and No1 is my current favourite design!

• @eredhar Some really cool designs here. I imagine you'll get a flood of messages, so don't prioritise mine but would be cool to see if you do one.

• @eredhar Loving your work all look amazing. If you got time could you please do me a Voodoo themed one a skull and cross bones with a top hat thanks ☠ And one for Grog Save the Queen as asked for by SnowBodhi please 🍺

• Oh my; we didn't expect for you guys to be so many haha. We will make everyone their logo, eventually. In other words, give us time haha.

• @eredhar Hi, I did ask for a Ex5 but I just saw your Ex7... could I change for it? thanks!

• These are brilliant :)

• @eredhar

That is some great work!
    I would love for you to have a go at my flag!
    RGBKnights

Views
12 out of 46