Purchasable Emotes

• How about some Purchasable Emotes? Not with real money but with in game currency? It could be purchased at the clothing shop or item shop, I just want some new Emotes! For instance what about a selfie one. I know there weren't any phones in pirate days but could you really take a lantern underwater? Lol to other players you wouldn't have to be holding a phone you could just look like you were doing an emote. Idk how it would work I just want a selfie emote Lol!

Views
  • If they are going to sell pets and cosmetics as microtransactions, I see no reason emotes shouldn't be offered that way too. They all make the game more fun for players beyond just the ones who buy them. Some can be for gold (game currency) and others for real money.

• I just want a "moon" emote. I will pay cash for it!

• @lord-boblet Aye!

There's a few emotes I would definitely pay for... also just being able to upgrade the standard emotes to a bit more dramatic ones would be awesome!

• A "chicken" emote, then i can do that emote next to the chicken im going to get, would be nice if you could buy these with gold as well as microtransactions btw

• @musicmee said in Purchasable Emotes:

@lord-boblet Aye!

There's a few emotes I would definitely pay for... also just being able to upgrade the standard emotes to a bit more dramatic ones would be awesome!

That's an interesting idea! It would allow us to further distinguish our pirate personalities if we could "say" the same things in different ways using the emote wheels.

"Ahoy"
    "Arr, I'm comin', ye scurvy dog!"
    "Friend ho!"
    "Grog for everybody!"
    "Ramming speed!"

• I am sure they will sell emotes that you can either spend real money on or in game currency. I am waiting for the Truffle Shuffle

• @touchdown1504 said in Purchasable Emotes:

I just want a "moon" emote. I will pay cash for it!

I'd like a crotch chop emote, after I moon a player.

"SUCK IT"

• I would want it both with real money that helps support paying for new DLC and expansions but some more common ones in game as well. So every one gets a choice. But they would be in copy of Fortnight and they said in a post recently.

"We won't be adding anything specific to other IPs," Rare wrote on Twitter.

So its very very hard to say if it will happen. But hey if it does I'm all on board.

Views
1 out of 9