Progression Tattoos

• I just came across a pretty good addition to the game, that being tattoos. (Thanks to @MaleficMojo).

He said founder/pioneer tattoos, which is a good/bad idea. But anyway.

I could see tattoos being a thing with progression, say when you become a higher rank pirate, E.G. Legendary Captain ect.. You can choose to get tattoos to rep your rank.

Or for defeating the Kraken, a tattoo to say you have done that. Or just little-hidden things that most people come across and you basically get to show off.

Either way, I think it's a good idea for them to add tattoos, anyone else?

Views
  • Yea I asked for tattoos to be added a while back to the game. I would really like a choice to change them and say my hair colour as well.

• I love me some ink. I would just like a tattoo parlor in the game in general. Or perhaps a vendor to sell various tats for various body parts.

• @kdm You're welcome for the idea

• @picklebeard22 thats the stuff!

• @kdm I'm in love with this idea. Progression tattoos and scars, plz!

• what a GREAT Idea!

• Here are my thoughts on tattoos. There should be general tattoos that everyone can purchase with their gold.
    I think it would be cool if there were tattoos linked to achievements or personal milestones.
    For example if you kill 100 players with a pistol you unlock a pistol tattoo. When you kill 500 players with a pistol you unlock the duel pistol cross tattoo.
    For example if you sail for 100 hours you unlock a tattoo of the map with dotted lines crisscrossing the map or something like that.

It would be a way for other players to see your achievements and accomplishments.

The only downside to this is that the clothing would hide all that. Some people prefer a b****s jacket.I know if i had some b****s tattoos i would chose not to wear a jacket.

• I would love this or similar

Even in real life!

• I would love to see more tattoos ingame. The coolest thing would be to have at an outpoust some kind of tattoo artist

• So like Achievement tattoos. Hmm, now that's an interesting idea.

• I love this idea very much. Hopefully we'll get similar cosmetic changes like hair color. But I digress.

I've always loved the idea of building your unique pirate's story, and tattoos will only enhance that, this is a feature I will love very much.

• @lc475

The only downside to this is that the clothing would hide all that. Some people prefer a b****s jacket.I know if i had some b****s tattoos i would chose not to wear a jacket.

Agreed, that is my exact worry about this. Everything else about it, I love the idea of. But there is so much clothing in the game, and much more to be added that will only cover it. Still, a fantastic suggestion I hope they add. For me, regardless of it being covered or not, I'd still love to have them.

• Me and my friend were just talking about tattoos and adding a vendor at the weekend.
    I like the idea of progression tattoos that's something we hadn't thought of.

we were thinking it would be cool if we could make our own crew tattoo using a emblem creator like in battlefield but i think i like the progression idea better 👍

• @kdm Absolutely a great idea. I don't see an issue with Insider/Founder/Pioneer/Deckhand...and whatever silly title they make for the forums getting a tattoo. It is a milestone in the sense these individuals have shown varying degrees of participation and dedication to the game. A tattoo parlor at the Outposts would be really cool, unlocking tats based on your achivements or in game accomplishments also very cool.

• I like the idea.. just remember tattoos are permanent

• Maybe tattoos can be another piece of customization. like at an outpost you can find a tattoo parlor where you can get different patterns on your torso, face, and legs. Although I'd like to see progression tattoos as well.

• I would love tattoos and scars as unlockables. You take down a pirate king or something, then you unlock a unique scar or tattoo to wear, and when another player asks about it, you have a story to tell.

• Love the idea for progression - I would like to see a pixel-based (10x10 or 20x20) tattoo creation area in a shop somewhere. Simple, but can create a unique design. #HoldFast

• If they put tattoos in the game you should be able to remove them to right and put the ones you want on?

• Upvoted! Love the idea and possibilities.

Views
10 out of 21