PLEASE make this game in Virtual Reality (VR)!

• I just played Sea of Thieves a few hours and even now I see the huge potencial this game would have with VR support.

Please add Oculus Rift , HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality support. You would sell even more copies of the game as this would be a hit and a must have VR game if made right.

But if you do so please with motion controller support, so you can literally grab the steering wheel to steer, use your hands to swim, grab telescope and REALLY look through it, grab a sword to fight enemies etc.
    You wouldn´t see me in reality for a while. :P

Please make my dream and those of many others come true. I want to "really" be in this wonderful world with its beautiful sea. Game on monitor is amazing, yes. But I´m missing the 100% immersion you´d get with VR.

Views
  • Also include sea-sickness pills lol.

joking aside, I would be interested in VR support.

• well, THAT would be GREAT!

but i am not getting my hopes up...

• @im-axis-rahl

Most people can handle VR without any problems. It takes some time to get used to it. My girlfriend got motion sickness very fast when I just bought the Oculus Rift. After a few hours of "training" she lost her motion sickness mostly.

• Great idea on paper but unfortunately most people would puke their guts out.

Some people have been having persistant sea sickness weeks after playing the game the way it is.
    Might be a nice option to add but I think most people wouldn't want to do this in VR after one storm. It's far more intense than any other game I've seen in VR.

• @donicger General VR yes. Add in rolling waves and a rocking boat...

Again, I'm for it.

• @casesugar401098

Why should someone puke their guts out?

There are fast racing games, fast paced shooters, upside down games, rollercoasters and many more epileptic causing things in VR already. If most people can handle that why should they puke with a less stressful sea?

• @donicger Only if I can smell the bananas and gun powder! I'd need a bigger bucket too, even the Admiral Bucket wouldn't cover it.

Views
1 out of 8