Messages in bottles should always lead to something good.

• A captains chest... A villainous skull....

You go across the map and do a riddle to get a castaway chest. It's not even worth the time and effort.

Views
  • starting off right in this thread with personal attacks.

• @torrcha Thank you for your constructive feedback. You're an attribute to these forums.

• though usually I get a message in a bottle and it will be like a 4 captain skele quest or multi chest island, maybe im just lucky. some times i get the 1 white chicken merchants though

• I'm usually happy to see a message in a bottle but have to admit that getting a riddle on the other side of the map deflates that feeling a bit. Half the time we don't bother doing those unless a voyage later in the session takes us to the same island.

• I disagree. I'm surprised every Message in a Bottle actually does something to be honest. Some of them should just be a note like, "hello, thanks for reading this."

• I had this happen last night. All the way across the map. 5 rounds of skeletons. Just to get a foul skull.

• Every bottle I've opened has been damn good. The worst one's are gunpowder barrels that sell for 800 gold and that's good Wretch

• @Torrcha can we please ask you to read the Sea of Thieves Official Forum Rules.

Your recent post was deleted for harassment which can lead to a permanent ban.

Views
1 out of 10