Show off your ships!

• Ive seen the pirate equivalent to this, but nothing as far as a thread for ships. So far this is my favorite combination.

Views
  • Thats a real nice one.

I own zero ship cosmetics apart from Hungering One figurehead, and Alpha sails.

Picture a galleon in full Pirate Legend loadout. That'll be mine in a few days :)

• I can't post pictures here anymore but I have a few setups.
    Right now we roll with the Shark skin, redskull figure head and all black sails.

Normally it's either the Shark Skin with Ceremonial Admiral Sails (I've got all the figure heads so it's either Poseidon or Red Skulls) OR Ceremonial skin with black sails.

• My galleon
    My galleon

• My Sloop before The Hungering Deep

• My sloop
    alt text

• I run black hull, unicorn figurehead, and level 50 merchant sails. I like the red and black look

• @howlingfj0rd said in Show off your ships!:

My galleon

I like that alot...

• Gee, sure would be cool if this was actually a thread worth having!

Instead of course, Rare has left us with a game that gives players extremely limited ability to customize, thus making such a thread very uninteresting.

• How the heck do I upload an image? I hit the icon and this shows up........![alt text](image url)
    Done from a phone

• @celestron90 Dude not gonna lie, I may copy that. Those are the only sails I've gotten so far. I got the associated Hull but realized I didn't like it as much with the shapes on the side. It looks so good with the hungering deep hull though!

• Not the best picture, but here's what our galleon usually looks like.

alt text

With my sloop, I run ceremonial admiral with the gold lion figurehead.

• @celestron90 There is lack of any real diversity between ships other than figurehead. other then that it's all reskins

• @cheatingpirate said in Show off your ships!:

@celestron90 There is lack of any real diversity between ships other than figurehead. other then that it's all reskins

Lookin' pretty diverse so far... But I agree. SoT needs more stuff. It will always need more stuff. This is a game that will never have enough stuff.

• @xundeadxrabbitx said in Show off your ships!:

I'm too dumb to figure out how to upload but...I have the Ceremonial Admiral ship hull, sails and figurehead all from level 50 merchant alliance rewards. It also looks good with the lion head on it. Reminds me of the game of thrones family, Targaryen with all the gold and red.

I cant get the screenshot feature to work in SoT. Ive been in the habit however of ctrl-PrtSrn-paste into paint-save-imgur upload.

• @celestron90 What would be better by a HUGE step is adding different hull styles.

• @xundeadxrabbitx it's like the combo is ment to be!

Views
7 out of 18