Cursed Sails Banners screenshots needed!

• Hello all! I just had an idea for a project, but it came a week late lol. I was hoping to get some screenshots of the skeleton crews banners that were on the outposts if any of you happen to have them please let me know! This is what I have so far, I'll be updating the first post with what people send in! :)

Week One

The Cursed Helm

alt text

The Foul Grog

The Dancing Demon

alt text

Week Two

The Fools Stride

The Treacherous Bounty

The Enslaving Chain

Week Three

The Black Viper

The Sandmans Revenge

The Sirens Gale

Views
  • Love to help you out, but the screenshots I've taken are from the same outpost as you just posted. I can check my archive once I am home.

• @xironedgex The Crew of The Cursed Helm from Golden Sands on the 6th August

alt text

• @xironedgex The Dancing Demon from Daggertooth 7th August

alt text

• @XIronEdgeX I don't seem to have a clear view of the third one...might have a long shot of it

• @XIronEdgeX best I can muster so far Ancient Spire 7th August. Pretty sure it was the grog one
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Thanks for the help everyone! I had a few people send me some from the FB group and found some on google search as well, Im still looking for a higher rez one of the Dancing demon if its out there but the one I have will work :)

I am also expanding my inquiry to ask for pictures of the skeleton ships that match the banners! Thanks!

First post updated!

• @xironedgex
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• realised I had to drop my in-game quality recently as my FPS was tanking...

• @triheadedmonkey Yesss! Those are perfect.

Thank you!

• @triheadedmonkey I have at least one that I use as my wallpaper. Do you want me to send it to you?

• @sdbman thanks for the offer, it is @XIronEdgeX that is looking for the screenshots.

• @triheadedmonkey Oh, sorry, I replied to the wrong person I guess.

• Here is the final result! Big thanks to @triheadedmonkey for helping me get a couple I missed :)

• @xironedgex Turned out nice!

Good luck with your entry matey!

Views
1 out of 15