Looking for Ebon Flintlock Pistol

• alt text

Does anyone have a code for the Ebon pistol? I was at work during the mixer event last March and didn’t know about Talk like a Pirate day opportunity.

It would be awesome if some had a code, or could point me in the direction of obtaining one?

Cheers,

Views
  • Pretty sure there is no way of getting it anymore not sure if anyone would keep the code.

• I’m keeping my eyes peeled for another mixer event. Maybe on the 1 yr anniversary they’ll do something.

• Yea ain't we all looking for this item (except those who got it :P) :/

• i hjope so... i need pistol and shotgun to complete set.

• Blunderbuss came with hard drive, Friday one sold on eBay for a measly $321 sans the actual 2TB HDD.

• I actually have 1 of those flintlock pistol codes , since I got 2 when I purchased something off the store a while back

I also have codes for the spinal and huntress figurehead, but they can both be bought ingame now right?

• @twixmonster No they cannot my dude. :) Well I’m pretty sure they cannot anyway, as I’ve been waiting till they add the spinal one.

@aaronBLUEeyes It could be worse, I watched the recent inside Xbox stream for the compass and got all my friends to watch it, and I never received it and all my friends did. Went through all 3 supports to try and get i sorted and all 3 just palmed me off and redirected me to one of the others.
    I gave up, really anoyed me.
    It also happened when they had the banjo figurehead never revived it and support just palmed me off.

So yeah moral of the story... it could be worse, you could have watched them and still not got them lol.

• That sucks bro. I’m still waiting for my 6 Item Obsidian Pack, I literally bought a t-shirt from the shop just to get the code, still no response from Rare and it’s been a week since I first emailed them.

• @aaronblueeyes You are probably better of raising a support ticket about the issue mate, they will usually reply to that within 24 hours. Maybe send a screen shot of your receipt as proof of purchase with it.

Hope you get it sorted soon and have more luck than I did. :)

• @knifelife I filled out a form on the website and provided my order number, they said it would take 24hrs, but it was Friday. This was a work week after I emailed the customer service email shown on the invoice.

I don’t have a screenshot of me placing the order, didn’t think I would have resort to such a practice to get something I rightfully earned and paid for.

I have the invoice from when they processed my order which was Nov 27, I placed the order on the evening of the 26th.

• alt text

I do have this screen shot showing that all the bloody shirts were sold out on Nov 25th, I tried checking back both before and after to see if inventory was added because that was the shirt I wanted.

They never restocked them, so I bought the wrong size Gold Reaper shirt just to place an order the next day on the 26th, which was the last day of the promotion.

• @aaronblueeyes Ahh right that does suck. If you get the ticket up you can reply to it again, maybe do that and it will bump it up there list.
    Either that or they may just be really busy after the free play days.

Stick with it my dude, I’m sure you will get it sorted soon! I’ll keep my hooks crossed for ya :)

• Yeah, I think the first email was more about issues with the physical products from the store because the address was for banstores.co.uk. So that’s why on Friday I reached out to them via web form on SeaofThieves.com.

• I am hoping to have the option for the midnight blunderbuss and obsidian eye of reach just to complete the black dog set. Hoping thats the 1 year gift(if one is available).

• Join Twitch drops and watch Captain falcore on the 31st this month, you'll get one for free.

• As this thread was over a year old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 17