Rarest Cosmetic in the SoT

• What would you guys say is the rarest item/cosmetic in the game?

Views
  • Do titles count? Shrouded ghost hunter title.

• @marsmayflower Sure, i got 2 rare titles i guess.. The shrouded ghost killer and Brave Vanguard

• @thesnaptor said in Rarest Cosmetic in the SoT:

What would you guys say is the rarest item/cosmetic in the game?

there is already a thread on this and they are listed in ranking order please use the search bar in the forum and you will more than likely find it.

• If we are talking specifically cosmetics, I would say the Banana sails. Maybe even the Day One Patch, if you want to argue how they are no longer available. Otherwise I would say the black dog, but I believe they still give that out as a prize.

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d Really? i didn't find one :P

• @nabberwar yeah Banana sails are pretty rare, only seen one ship with them.

• @thesnaptor How common is the bear figurehead? I actually don't even know where one would get that, either now or in the past

Edit: this also might belong somewhere other than Feedback and Suggestions...?

• @vorondil1 It was in the shipwrights stock for a limited time.. i dont remember how long ago it was.
    Might not be the perfect place for this yeah xD.

• @thesnaptor

My guess is between 3 items....

Founder Sails, Day 1 patch, or Launch Crew EoR.

I say that because there weren't nearly as many players at those times and those items are guaranteed to remain exclusive.

Unfortunately I have none of those since I set sail in May. Why couldn't I have gotten my PC together sooner?

• @chronodusk Im 100% with you on that.. I have all of them except EoR, sadly wasnt able to play in that period.

• @vorondil1

It was temporarily stocked in the Shipwrights for the week of Banjo's birthday. I expect it will make a return each year on his birthday!

• @chronodusk Oh read it wrong, i have that one.. tought you meant the launch crew weapon

• @thesnaptor said in Rarest Cosmetic in the SoT:

@nabberwar yeah Banana sails are pretty rare, only seen one ship with them.

There are only the 4 people with those sails as far as i know. Definitely the rarest.

• @a-cranky-eskimo Wow.. then its rare

• @thesnaptor The rarest cosmetic in the game is the Loot N Lore sails given to the host of Loot N Lore - I believe I only one person has those sails.

• @entspeak yeah, but those are made for one person

• @thesnaptor Yes, and the banana ones were given to 4. You asked what the rarest cosmetics are... that is the rarest cosmetic in the game.

• @entspeak wish i had that one... :)

• I would say the "Founders sail" and the "Black Dog Pack" outfit since they are for people who pre-ordered.

• I'd actually think things like the Day 1 Patch, Bird and Bear figurehead, Black Dog stuff etc. are reasonably common, just not often used. Sea of Thieves had a pretty popular launch, it's always been readily available to gamers, and items like the patch and figurehead were basically free to all players.

The Banana stuff is almost certainly the rarest, if we're talkin' items all players had a chance of obtaining. There's also the Deckhand sails, depending on how many items you're counting.

Not sure where the Ferryman set lands though, but I rarely see it.

• @tundra-793 The Banana stuff considering only 4 people have them is probably the rarest everyone had a chance to obtain

• @the-clyff yeah, founder sails are pretty rare i guess

• Bone crusher outfits I beg they don’t bring them back to the game it separates the og pirates from the newer guys or just people who never got them.

• This thread is old and bound to be locked for being necro'd, but I figured I would add that the rarest item is probably these sails:

I think only one person has them.

• @sandaledpond889 There are still rules.. it's just the Christmas New Year break so not as many eyes on things!

As you were matey!

• Anyone mentioned golden Banana Sails?

Ok, yes :-)

I have day 1 patch, Founder Sails, Black Dog stuff,l.and Shrouded Ghost title.
    I missed the launch EoR and dont have the Midnight (onyx) Blunderbuss and no Onyx Wheel.
    But with what i have i'm pretty satisfied :-)

Uhhh so epic

• @thesnaptor golden banana sails/clothes

• The Bannana sails from the Voyage for the Golden Banannas is literally the rarest cosmetic in the game; only four people have them AND they are unobtainable as this was a prelaunch promo.

• For me the rarest item is the obsidian set and the 1 coin eye reach

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 2 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
6 out of 31