[Mega Bread] - I had a bagel

• @sappyelephante
    A nice selection of breakfasts there m8y.
    Unfortunately due to the Christmas excess i'm now watching my weight!!

• The superior bagel is a rosemary olive oil bagel, lightly toasted, with veggie cream cheese.

• Dang it all, @jediknightxiii, now I feel the need to go make rosemary bagels!!

• @erikinthebakery said in I had a bagel:

Dang it all, @jediknightxiii, now I feel the need to go make rosemary bagels!!

Send me some then. As punishment...or whatever.

• @sappyelephante nice🙂👍

• Everything bagel twice toasted with chive cream cheese. With lox and a nice slice of onion. Really good with cappers to if you got them.

• @zombie-p1ague You had me at "lox" lol

Is it bad that this is my favorite thread in the forum??

• @erikinthebakery said in I had a bagel:

@zombie-p1ague You had me at "lox" lol

Is it bad that this is my favorite thread in the forum??

Username confirmed!

• I wouldn't mind a pizza bagel.

• WHAT KID OF BAGEL OMG

• Mmmm there is nothing like a crispy toasted bagel cream cheese lox a little salt and a slice of onion. That and a great cup of coffee is amazing in the morning. Still the carbs are horrible so it’s a rare treat for me.

My normal breakfast is a good cup of hot coffee and a mason jar of over night steel cut oats.

• @madurbulive Dude, you know what's amazing? Philadelphia Sushi Rolls. They have smoked salmon, cream cheese and chives in them and they're my favorite. Put soy sauce on them and It gets 100 times better. Also you can get them at pretty much any sushi place and they're usually cheaper than most other sushi on the menu. If you haven't had them, go and try them.

• How? How did this post get so many comments? We need a better time filler until the beta comes out! Don’t get me wrong because I love all bagels!

• @augunslingin hey man I tried making better time filler posts. I made one about 5 things you wanna see put into the game.
    But food, entertainment ( movies, tv, books), and liquor are all good conversation starters lol

• @augunslingin hello is there any word on when the beta comes out ?

• Back to the doldrums.
    edit: doldrums with a little booze.

alt text

• DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought I'd try this one. It turned out to be something like a croissant glazed donut, and it was amazing. It had flaky layers on the outside with a soft inside and just the right about of glaze. If there are still some left in the office in a couple hours I will probably go get a second...
    alt text

• @sappyelephante Boy that looks good. Grab me one, please. :D

• @zZ-Emerz-Zz
    1 down 19 to go.
    alt text

@zZ-Emerz-Zz
    alt text

• @sappyelephante That's not enough cream cheese. Definitely have to up your game there. And then cut it in half like a sandwich and eat it that way. omg I'm sooo hungry now.

• This thread makes me happy, hahaha.

I have an egg sandwich every morning, got a special cooker for them for christmas, truly amazing hahaha.

• @deadtree-alive pics or it didn't happen!

@zZ-Emerz-Zz I'll do better with the cream cheese next time!! Sowwyyy

• @sappyelephante I'm not sure I follow. Did you have a bagel and then separately have cream cheese after eating the bagel? My pirate mind can't fathom this.

• @sappyelephante Looks like a cronut......

• My lunch today - salami toasted bagel with spinach leaves, tomato, cheese and homemade mayo 😊
    bagel

• @stacky-a I love everything bengals they are the best

• @zombie-p1ague Yeh the cafe up the road from my work sells them - they only just re-opened after christmas and this thread was like a reminder/tempter to go get one.

• @stacky-a http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/everything-bagel-0152695

• I prefer bacon. Because... Bacon.

• @zz-emerz-zz said in I had a bagel:

@sappyelephante That's not enough cream cheese. Definitely have to up your game there. And then cut it in half like a sandwich and eat it that way. omg I'm sooo hungry now.

Here is someone who knows the proper way to eat a bagel!

• @zombie-p1ague said in I had a bagel:

@stacky-a http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/everything-bagel-0152695

YUM!!! Bagels are just too awesome!!

• @zZ-Emerz-Zz #3. Did I do better??
    alt text

@PandoroNK I know I'm weird... I usually don't put a lot of cream cheese on my bagel. Unless it's strawberry cream cheese on a blueberry bagel. Then I drown it in cream cheese.

@stacky-a
    alt text

• @sappyelephante
    Because it makes me laugh.....
    alt text

• I don't even know what an Everything Bagel is, But I sure am hungry...
    I don't understand the hole in the bagel though... You could fit more food in there...

Views
53 out of 124