Seeker of Lost Souls help

• Hello there,

PS5 player here and I wanted to ask if anyone has details about 'Seeker of Lost Souls' achievement.

I've supposedly gained it on Xbox as I see it on the Xbox app but I don't have the trophy pop on PS5. I've mailed support but I am not sure they understand my query and have supposedly sent it to the test team. But I worry they don't even understand as their impression is I gained it prior linking to PS5 but I am a complely new PS5 player.

Anyway, my question is the 500 Skeletons defeated on Bounty voyages are any skeletons during a bounty? As I know achievements have changed over the years I cannot find any updated info on this. I will attempt to grind this again in hope it'll fix itself and pop on PS5

게시물
    조회 수
  • @tired-jon
    AFAIK trophies that can be unlocked on PS5, only unlock when you play (and do the required things) on PS5 unlike trophies that can't be are unlocked/rewarded.

So, if you were Pirate Legend before playing on PS5, that trophy will be unlocked (as you can't get PL twice on one character), but killing x, or digging up y a number of times could be done, so you'll have to earn those trophies even if you got the equivalent Xbox achievements already.

• @tired-jon

The 500 skellies have to be captains or Ashen Guardians. The ones with names. Skeleton Lords/Ashen Lords don't count.

• @lem0n-curry

Yes but as I said I am a new PS5 player. I never played on PC or Xbox. The achievement is somehow unlocked on Xbox achievements but is locked on PS5.

I'm going to try grind for it again somehow as I think it should be 500 Skelly captain/guardians

• @th3-tater

Thanks is this 100% correct? Also do you know if there is a commendation that is linked to this achievement? (like Seeker of Lost Plunder for example)

• @tired-jon

If you take a voyage or find a voyage and kill the associated skeletons with names it counts.

If it's one of the bigger Boss Type skellies like Skeleton & Ashen Lords who are at red tornados or at a fort of some vatiety, no.

The red flaming guys who say ashen guardian do too I'm 99% sure so 99.99% accurate.

게시물
조회 수
6 중의 3