Reaper's Hideout map table

• It would be cool if there was a map table at the Reaper's Hideout. It could work like a regular map table only showing your ship, except that after selling a Reaper's chest to the Servant of the Flame it shows all ships on the map for x amount of time.

Views
  • You could really pull off a wizard of oz scene in there with the magic map and a bunch of reaper monkeys circling 'round

alt text

• Would make the Reaper's emissary way worse if everyone had access to the GradeV-reward.

• Showing all Ships rather than just Emissary Ships skews the Risk/Reward factor of the whole system as it increases Risk for those not opting for it. It also reduces the value of getting the Grade 5 Perk of seeing Ships since you can get it without achieving that if only for a little bit (doesn't fully negate it, but hamstrings it for no reason).

• @itz-majman what if only took a snapshot of the map and displayed it for a limited time?

• I really like the idea, every time you turn in a reaper chest you get 1 Minute where it shows all emissary flags on that map table. In 1 Minute you can't sail there, so you only get a rough estimate, also ppl that look closely will know when a reaper chest is turned in, maybe even give them a chilly feeling, when the reaper map table focuses them.
    The current reaper flag is b***** anyway. Just remove the show myself and show emissary features from the reaper flag all together.

• Instead of that, why not have an table which tells you what emissary ship are out there

• @black-eye9800 maybe have it play a loud noise that is heard server-wide when it activates so everyone knows the Reaper sees them

• on paper would seem cool but it would make reaper 5 completely obsolete.

• @doomscorp sagte in Reaper's Hideout map table:

on paper would seem cool but it would make reaper 5 completely obsolete.

On Paper Reaper 5 sounds cool but it is obsolete already. I have flewn reaper flag quite a few times and hit Lvl 5 with it but after 10 times each and every time there was no emissary left to hunt when I reached it. So I stopped flying it altogether.

@butterfinger750
    Pretty useless, because that is already possible to see at every single outpost.

Views
7 out of 11