This the unofficial PITHYRUMBLE Appreciation post

• This is the post for the almighty Pithyrumble, for dealing with our nonsense and being cool. Consider yourself appreciated!

Views
  • The greatest pet advocate the sea ever did see

• I think you might've misspelled her username, my dude. There's no 'L' in it.

• @thegrimpreacher said in This the unofficial PILTHYRUMBLE Appreciation post:

I think you might've misspelled her username, my dude. There's no 'L' in it.

PithyRumbe ?

• @lem0n-curry said in This the unofficial PILTHYRUMBLE Appreciation post:

@thegrimpreacher said in This the unofficial PILTHYRUMBLE Appreciation post:

I think you might've misspelled her username, my dude. There's no 'L' in it.

PithyRumbe ?

Touché, my good sir. XD

• Adding to the appreciation... nothing beats being upvoted by Pithy! 😂

• Just read that a woman was ejected from Pets at Home for squeezing the bunnies a bit too hard.
    When staff confronted her, she stuffed her pockets with as many Hamsters and Budgies as she could and ran for the door.

Stay safe out there guys.

• Awwe, y'all are so sweet 🥰🥳 a little creepy too 😬😏

All the pets all the time!

• Truly. Quality content 24/7. What looks like spitposting often has surprising insight.

Not to mention, there are so many things that we already have at home in game that I would just be oblivious to. 😜

• I don't know her except by reputation but I'll follow the wind here.
    All praise to Pithyrumble! May honor and glory follow her legend always!

• Welp,
    She's apparently banned.
    I wonder why...

Not a good look making an appreciation post about someone breaking the Pirate Code of Conduct.
    @Mods, Go ahead and drop anchor here (NERD_EMOJI)

Views
3 out of 11