Moonlit Wolves -Lvl 80 (All players welcome)

• I'm an old player that now restart to play the game, if you need new members just give me a chance to join
    Account name: WDsansy17
    Discord: il_magico_sexy_johnnynohj
    I'll try my best to improve the Guild.

• Has this offer been filled? I play every day. I'm currently the only active member of my guild. Solo levelled it to 20-something. Just need an actual guild to play in.

• I got interested in your guilda. Could I come in?

• hi my pirate name is my account name

• Hey there I’m looking for a guild to be in I plan to stay active probably 2x a week and I’m just looking for a good guild. I have about 170 hours combined

• My gamer is kipdestroys. I am a pirate legend who’s on about every day. I have 100 percent completion on all tall tales and I’m trying to complete what I can for commendations. Working on war chest, Also into hunting commendations and doing fishing but do it under the radar as in no emissary only when I’m doing that for pvp is my weaker topic I am not afraid to pvp but not very good at it. I’m totally down to push guild hard tohelp it grow as long as it’s not pushed to feel like a job on how much guild work u have to put in. Send invite if this works for u

• I'm Interested in joining. Could you send me a link to the discord server?

• If there's still room I'd like to join,

GT: MrDownhill1213

• Hello friend, I'm not sure if you're still active here but I'd love to join! I've recently started playing sot again and would love to join the guild

• Can I join your guild

Views
windows 10xbox onegeneraljust for funcommunity
70 out of 80