Snowburned ship lantern return

• Who would like to see the snowburned ship lantern return in the equipment store for a stack of doubloons, this might be for some players who were too busy with hourglass in season 8 to even get chance to find the seer of the orb. Would you like this lantern to return and to spend a pile of doubloons for?

Wyświetlenia
  • @xenomorphben570 Aye

• Would like both the OG blue and the red versions of the Orb to return someday. And I won't mind paying doubloons for it too, would be worth the grind for it to me anyway.

• @xenomorphben570 nope.

• The blue one will return on April 30th most probably for doubloons since it was a seasonal reward. But I would also like to buy the red one.

• @connor-bleufin not all seasonal rewards come back each time. Usually the one off unique items stay lost to time, but the seasonal clothing set returns for high doubloonage.

• @xenomorphben570 said in Snowburned ship lantern return:

Who would like to see the snowburned ship lantern return in the equipment store for a stack of doubloons, this might be for some players who were too busy with hourglass in season 8 to even get chance to find the seer of the orb. Would you like this lantern to return and to spend a pile of doubloons for?

Too busy to spend 15 minutes to find orb?

I think it should stay locked. There are some things from before I played that I think is fair that if you were not there then you don't get it.

• @xenomorphben570 I don't. Keep it limited. But if it does, I think 20,000 doubloons sounds like a good price.

• @captain-coel said in Snowburned ship lantern return:

@xenomorphben570 I don't. Keep it limited. But if it does, I think 20,000 doubloons sounds like a good price.

Lol I wouldn't even mind.

• Or if it was in the reapers bones company shop for level 100-105 servants

• It might return since the gold cutlass spyglass and trumpet made a return it might also mean the snowburned ship lantern could return in a future season

• Just saw the GG wiki, and it says the Snowbound version is back! Great to know! But looks like I gotta REALLY grind for it. Looks like I gotta really get to work then. 1,500 doubloons is gonna be hard to earn up.

• @arthur79474 it's the red one I'm talking about mate the snowBURNED ship lantern

• @xenomorphben570 50,000 ancient coins

• @xenomorphben570 I'm sharing cause it gives hope Snowburned will return too with the return of Snowbound happening already.

• @arthur79474 thanks mate

• @arthur79474 glad you approve

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Wyświetlenia
14 z 18