New record. Amount of chests

• Found with a friend on the Internet information that the maximum record for the number of chests 161. We decided to beat him, eventually managed for 20 hours and collected 216 chests, while clearing 3 Fort skeletons. I would like to know if we set a new record and whether the maximum record was 161.

P.S. I Will be grateful for the dissemination of this information in the social.networks, gaming sites, etc

Image1
    Image2
    Image3
    Image4

Views
  • Awesome job!!!!

• @nikitusik856

Wowzers!

Nice haul there matey... pretty sure its the most I have seen on a sloop.

Nice pirate work on your desktop right there.

• I'm pretty sure 161 was beat a while ago by a group who took shifts on the same boat. I don't know for sure what the number was but this is certainly the most I've seen on a sloop. Either way, well done!

• @musicmee
    You haven't seen how many spices, tea and sugar there were, as well as relics :D

• @nikitusik856 Holy... how come you're still afloat with that many chests on board :D
    Stunning job, mates.

• Cracking haul bud, congratulations!

• @katttruewalker
    You can't imagine how scary it was when we were attacked by a Galleon. And what was the surprise of the man who came to our ship

• @nikitusik856 LOL I bet... not sure I'd be as brave :)

• Wow, nice haul.

• You're crazy lol. Safest I feel is 60. Usually hand in around there

• @musicmee
    Such a question. Now there's a huge Xbox Game pass discount after E3. I do not know how much in dollars, but in Russia 30 rubles instead of 600. So, a friend wants to extend it for 30 rubles, but it is impossible, since he still has a thirty-day subscription. But if he cancels the subscription, can he buy a new one for 30? Or discount works for the very first subscription purchase

P. S. I Understand the question is not easy, but suddenly you know)

• I’m loving these screenshots though 👌🏼
    Hopefully I get good like this one day! Aha

• amazing shots! Love it!

• An impressive display for sure mate, well done!

But I've been under the impression that the current record sits at least at 262 items, but I seem to recall some forum users breaking that record as well, but I'll have to look for the thread to be sure.

• @tundra-793
    Haha!) If I take my spices, tea, sugar, skulls and relics into ship, there will be about 300+ items

• Can barely collect 20 without getting chased.

• I think you need to activate Windows my dude lol.

• Amazing. What a screenshot!

• This was the Cutthroat pirates 1st endless voyage. 2nd one is coming up very soon! great job tho.

• @nikitusik856
    2 Questions:

1.) The Chests/Loot not Despawn?

2.) How much money and rep?

• Do you keep all of it on board or do you stash it in a secret spot somewhere on an island? Either seems really risky. I couldn’t handle it.

• @KING-DEKA 1, the chest will despawn i believe 3mins in water and up to 2hours on an island. but otherwise wont despawn on your boat.

• @katttruewalker said in New record. Amount of chests:

@nikitusik856 Holy... how come you're still afloat with that many chests on board :D
    Stunning job, mates.

This cracked me up because I had the same exact response as that monkey lol

• @nikitusik856 amazing!

• @nikitusik856 Awesome job! I love how a lot of these epic loot pictures have fun designs with all the treasure. Again, impressive work!

• It's not the other boats that would scare me... it's the dreaded almond beard that would haunt me lol.

• that is incredible , good job !!

• People that do these challenges are insane, I don't understand where they find these passive servers :P

This other guy posted a pic of over 500+ items after 27 hours on one server, https://twitter.com/Jamie_Dodgers_/status/1008363388391624704

alt text

• @nikitusik856 Amazing haul. Absolute top effort guys.
    You've not given your friend any credit here.

I hope it was just two of you doing this and not a team effort by a much larger group. I don't feel that the same level of achievement is warranted for those who work shifts of players on the same boat(s).

As for the other video in this thread:
    Although it was an epic haul and I don't mean to take anything away from that fact, I'll say what others may be thinking.
    It shows at least two crews working together and boasts 19 players in the making. Therefore the loot should be, at the very least, divided by five allowing for no more than four crew mates on any vessel.
    So then 310 loot items becomes 62 loot items per crew on average. Then how many of those were actual chests?
    Suddenly we're down to 50+ chests per crew of four and it doesn't sound as impressive as 216 chests by a crew of two, providing that is a legitimate claim.

Just wondering how many where there when it was all cashed in?
    Either way, both impressive hauls in their own right and far more than I or most anyone would risk.... without being in a fleet.

• @admiral-rrrsole they swapped out people over multiple days. and of course only 4 can turn in seeing how galleon is 4 man crew. it was the cutthroat pirates.

• @nikitusik856 you matey are a real pirate legend.

W O W..

• @king-deka

1. No, chests don't disappear

2. After putting all the chests increased 5 levels ( was 41 level, became 46.5). There were about 40 captain's chests, all the rest of the robber and sailor

• @ghostpaw
    All aboard.

Views
28 out of 46