Mercenary Clothing!

• Has the Mercenary Clothing something to do/similar to the Mercenary Ship Livery? Just curious, and I’m hoping Rare brings this Set in the Future it’s one of the rarest Sets out there I guess!

https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/88j3j0/psa_last_chance_for_the_mercenary_pack/#ampf=undefined

Views
  • Yea i want those whiiiite paaaaaants 😍

• From what i can tell the new Mercenary ship liveries have little to do with the "Mercenary DLC Pack" that was avail shortly after launch.
    The new set is white, Green and Red whereas the DLC pack has a Gold and Green theme.

• Who is owner of the Clothing Set? I think never seen this in game!

• @king-deka said in Mercenary Clothing!:

Who is owner of the Clothing Set? I think never seen this in game!

I've got the set :)

• @reapinglegion said in Mercenary Clothing!:

Yea i want those whiiiite paaaaaants 😍
    Look like regular Levi's to me.

• @king-deka I have it, but just use thr pistol...and in the beginning the white pants

• I have the Mercenary DLC set, and now that you mention it, it does kind of match the new Mercenary livery stuff... green, red, white.

Here's are the best shots I could find of my wearing it right now:

alt text

alt text

• alt text

HERE WE ARE :)

• Rare have said that some items obtained trough codes and with special offers would come into the game trough other means too.
    The Joanna Dark figurehead is a great example of this. So maybe in the future we'll see more of these quests pop up with rewards tied to them and maybe one of them will reward us the clothing set.

What I'm thinking is that these mercenary missions are a sort of stop gap solution to content drought.

So we'll have:

• Major updates: where a quest runs you trough the content, duke has some nice stuff in his stored tied to a certain achievement. Lots of Dubloon commendations.
    • Bilgerat adventures: Added features too small to be a major update, duke has some Cosmetics tied to commendations with some dubloons.
    • Mercenary missions: Stop gap quickfire missions that reward a few dubloons and have a piece of the mercenary set tied to them. Each mission has a hook, this time it's rumrunners so we're getting a heap of Drunken chests, maybe next time they will be sad?
  • @king-deka I hope they put this in game

• Present!

• I wear the coat constantly.

I don't think they match the ship cosmetics at all tbh.

• I still just want the pants hahaha, everything about them is so mismatched and i LOVE it!

• Wow Some nice pics here from the Clothing, I like it :)

• @king-deka I own it, it’s the same clothing items as Black Dog Pack, but colored with Green, Crimson, White and Gold accents.

I don’t have Black Dog Pack, Onyx Tankered, nor the Onyx Pistol tho :0(

• It seems with the recent Friends play free codes fiasco surrounding the Mercenary DLC clothing, cutlass,compass and flintlock has indeed shown that these are part of the same set.

I really didn't think they were so thought i'd give them a second look and indeed it looks like the Flintlock trigger guard and Cutlass guard resemble the pincers from both the Hull and Sail liveries, albeit they are gold and the hull is white while the sails are red.

• @ixxolos yeah it’s an little confirmation from Rare, that the Ship and Clothing Set belonging together!

Views
11 out of 18