Cosmetics/Weapons

• Dunno if this has been suggested, or if it exists, but I'd like the party boat sword without the food on it.

• @linentable78290 I have seen quite a few people asking for it, and I am all for it, we do need a rapier without food!

• For reference.

• Also talking about rapiers, I was heartbroken when they did not release this one from season 3 main image.

I mean, if you put an item in the main promotional image of a season, that would mean you have the item ready right?
    But instead we got a meh recolor.

• @mferr11 they have so many cosmetics that they’ve shown but not released. Probably enough to fill up 600 posts on a forum thread.

• @ninja-naranja Perhaps even 601!

• 602 posts if we include Wild Henry's shirt!

alt text

• #603 if we also mention his belt ^

• @voshell #604 if we mention his headband too

• 605 with his hair

• Here are some other concepts. First, we see some alternate ideas of what the Ferryman was going to look like; I won't lie, some of his theoretical concepts are pretty sweet. We also see several possible Umbra variants. Not sure if more than one was supposed to be in game or just ended up settling on one. Also, some additional cosmetics; some are familiar as we have seen them either on NPC's or in game and some have yet to be implemented! We are definitely missing out on those jackets!

alt text

• @voshell The middle pegleg in the bottom looks really cool

• @faceyourdemon said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell The middle pegleg in the bottom looks really cool

Agreed

• @voshell The jackets on the left we already have in the game but in difderent colors, the other ones we can either find in past datamines or in galeons captains cabin I believe.

• @voshell that original bone crusher jacket looks cooler than the one we got IMO.

• @voshell I would kill to have a skeleton arm for the skeleton curse!

• The gold curse idea im all up for it

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell The jackets on the left we already have in the game but in difderent colors, the other ones we can either find in past datamines or in galeons captains cabin I believe.

Yeah the Black Dog, Mercenary & Golden Banana Jackets

• @ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell that original bone crusher jacket looks cooler than the one we got IMO.

Yeah I hope they still add this along with the hat. I know it is heavily sought after. It actually might be the 3rd Bone Crusher Set that has yet to be released....I am pretty sure that the hook below is part of the 3rd and it's design differs heavily from the others.

alt text

alt text

• @muarembossi said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

The gold curse idea im all up for it

The idea all the way back on Page 1?

• @voshell yes that one with 1/7 like the tattoos

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ornerysundew54 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Also, with the addition of a new skin type for the EoR; I hope we get that double wide flintlock skin soon! (shown on left)

alt text

They should add a scope-less EoR skin or create an option for a scope-less EoR addition to the current weapon choices. This way they don't even have to create a new weapon option but it would create an illusion of an additional weapon variety. Honestly they could even call them muskets and I wouldn't be offended or feel cheated in any way

alt text

alt text

I personally would love this. I love the Eye of Reach except for the Eye part as I am all about the Reach. I honestly wouldn't even mind if they reskinned each scope-less version with current EoR skins and made me repurchase them. I would be all for it. It would even give me a reason to put the Flintlock down.

If anything they should just create a scopeless skin for the EoR. Maybe the 3 options shown above as the skins. I really hope Rare takes this into consideration in the near future

• @ornerysundew54 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Also, with the addition of a new skin type for the EoR; I hope we get that double wide flintlock skin soon! (shown on left)

alt text

They should add a scope-less EoR skin or create an option for a scope-less EoR addition to the current weapon choices. This way they don't even have to create a new weapon option but it would create an illusion of an additional weapon variety. Honestly they could even call them muskets and I wouldn't be offended or feel cheated in any way

alt text

alt text

I personally would love this. I love the Eye of Reach except for the Eye part as I am all about the Reach. I honestly wouldn't even mind if they reskinned each scope-less version with current EoR skins and made me repurchase them. I would be all for it. It would even give me a reason to put the Flintlock down.

If anything they should just create a scopeless skin for the EoR. Maybe the 3 options shown above as the skins. I really hope Rare takes this into consideration in the near future

That would solve the old complaint I always see about how if a Musket was introduced it would replace the pistol. If the lack of scope was just a skin there would be no balance change; it would just be a visual preference. Awesome idea for sure!

• Hopefully with the continuation of Flameheart/Flameheart Jr. lore they introduce the currently missing cursed chest "The Chest of Whispers" that is shown in the art book and has it's supposed drawback mentioned in the book "Tales from the Sea of Thieves"

alt text

Apparently this chest attracts Krakens; this would be a subtle way to introduce a separate, albeit another way of engaging the Kraken. With the release of the full body view in a Pirates Life, maybe an updated Kraken encounter involving the tentacles and the full body where you would have to attack the head as well.

alt text

alt text

Hopefully with the continuation of Flameheart/Flameheart Jr. lore they introduce the currently missing cursed chest "The Chest of Whispers" that is shown in the art book and has it's supposed drawback mentioned in the book "Tales from the Sea of Thieves"

alt text

Apparently this chest attracts Krakens; this would be a subtle way to introduce a separate, albeit another way of engaging the Kraken. With the release of the full body view in a Pirates Life, maybe an updated Kraken encounter involving the tentacles and the full body where you would have to attack the head as well.

alt text

alt text

Not only that but also implementing interaction with the Kraken via Skeleton ship/s if for some reason the "Chest of Whispers" just so happen to spawn on the ship itself. Or if it was planted on the ship by a crew. We see a small sample of this proposed interaction when going through the Maiden's Voyage.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

That would solve the old complaint I always see about how if a Musket was introduced it would replace the pistol. If the lack of scope was just a skin there would be no balance change; it would just be a visual preference. Awesome idea for sure!

I really hope that this is ends up being introduced. As you said it would not change the balance. If they had to introduce it as something other than a skin based on the ADS mechanics just make it so that you cannot equip the EoR and the scope less variant at the same time. This would still ensure that it is not used over the pistol and it would still be a visual preference as you said. If any weapon associated Devs see this; take it into high consideration! I don't think you will receive any negative feedback!

• Finally! As of the last update all the current Bilge Rat variations are now available!

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @voshell this was great honestly and better the Silent Barnacle set being completed as well. We now need the old cutlasses and the green Bilge Rat flag!

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell this was great honestly and better the Silent Barnacle set being completed as well. We now need the old cutlasses and the green Bilge Rat flag!

I agree. Additionally, they need to bring in the actual versions of the "old" cutlasses that were never released. They should also bring back the OG Sovereign Jacket that was replaced/removed as well

alt text

• During pirates life we got some parts of sunken sorrow weapons and ship along with some revenge of the silver blade ship parts and a cutlass. The sunken sorrow weapon and ship set were completed not long ago so this leaves me wondering if they’ll finish this set of weapons and ship parts.

• @illbushido305 I’d like to see a finished Magpie’s Wing ship set too. We have the figurehead in game but unavailable.

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

During pirates life we got some parts of sunken sorrow weapons and ship along with some revenge of the silver blade ship parts and a cutlass. The sunken sorrow weapon and ship set were completed not long ago so this leaves me wondering if they’ll finish this set of weapons and ship parts.

I would love to see more additions to the "Revenge of the Silver Blade" set! Maybe we will get lucky as we are getting potential Flameheart Jr. content very soon according to the teases we got not so long ago. This would coincide perfectly!

alt text

alt text

@illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

During pirates life we got some parts of sunken sorrow weapons and ship along with some revenge of the silver blade ship parts and a cutlass. The sunken sorrow weapon and ship set were completed not long ago so this leaves me wondering if they’ll finish this set of weapons and ship parts.

I would love to see more additions to the "Revenge of the Silver Blade" set! Maybe we will get lucky as we are getting potential Flameheart Jr. content very soon according to the teases we got not so long ago. This would coincide perfectly!

alt text

alt text

I would like to see the Figurehead for the "Revenge of the Silver Blade" set be true to the figurehead described in the book "Tales from the Sea of Thieves". In the book it describes the Silver Blade figurehead as such "spellbinding portrayal of a girl setting free a dove, gripped by [what is presumed] to be the cold hands of death". Though this current concept belong to the Aristocrat Set and its variations; the original concept for this figurehead has yet been used....I think a coral/watery grave looking version of the following would be put it over the top!

alt text

As you can see it actually looks like the gripping hands are from the Ferry of the Damned or the Tavern of the Damned. It's pretty sweet once you know the meaning behind it....I won't lie....

Views
626 out of 1389