Sea of Thieves EGX Panel 2! The Past, The Present & The Future of Sea of Thieves ~ Rezzed sessions 2019

• The panel is currently live on YouTube (though may be nearing the end) but you can watch from the beginning.

Views
  • Does anyone have a summary?

• @blazedrake100 I haven't managed to watch it yet. Normally @Musicmee would do a quick summary....but he's there at the mo! 😄

• @blazedrake100 The most important I heard was from Mike who announced something about roleplaying as a faction ship. Like you could roleplay a faction which would make anyone on the server know when they see your ship that you're onto a very profitable voyage. Or roleplay merchant faction, etc. Something also about PVP faction and bounty but it was all quite vague.

• Not Interested in it! It’s only about Music, I’m waiting for the Comic Con Panel since WEEKS!!!

• ^^ -- Trading Company Emissaries
    🤔

• @king-deka the other panel I made a thread about was the one about the music, this was a second panel.

• Player Bounties/PvP Orientated Trading Company? 🤔

• @triheadedmonkey sagte in Sea of Thieves EGX Panel 2! The Past, The Present & The Future of Sea of Thieves ~ Rezzed sessions 2019:

@king-deka the other panel I made a thread about was the one about the music, this was a second panel.

Ah ok sry mate thought the whole egx thing is only about mr beanland and tell stories through music! Now you have my attention sir I’m hyped ty

• @triheadedmonkey said in Sea of Thieves EGX Panel 2! The Past, The Present & The Future of Sea of Thieves ~ Rezzed sessions 2019:

The panel is currently live on YouTube (though may be nearing the end) but you can watch from the beginning.

it's nice that they look back on the games past events

Views
3 out of 10