Ancient coins

• Was wondering how the community would feel if they added a daily system like red dead redemption 2 online that awarded up to maybe 5 ancient coins a day this would possibly be done by adding a special daily mission that require at least an hour or 2 to complete and it could be (complete 2 forts) or (kill 3-5 megs) stuff like that possibly a bonus for doing each mission for 7 days would go up to 10 ancient coins per voyage and a month going up to 15 coins per day just a thought I had while playing rdr online

Views
  • for people who don't know red dead online has (gold) that you can get by either buying from the store like ancient coins or earning 0.20 for completing daily objectives

• @fat-darth-vapor People have been asking for daily’s and weeklys forever. If we are going to get them I want it to be for doubloons and coins not ancient coins. This also does not regard insider forums and should be put in the normal forums.

• I second that! I'd rather it not be ancient coin and rather it be bloons or gold.

• Why would any of you rather gold or dubloons instead of a better more reliable way to grind for currency for the emporium. Gold and dubloons are worthless

• @cptnpotbeard said in Ancient coins:

Why would any of you rather gold or dubloons instead of a better more reliable way to grind for currency for the emporium. Gold and dubloons are worthless

They all are representations of effort. They each have some value based on the effort it requires to obtain them (in game or real world) or they are ALL worthless. I can see why people would want gold or doubloons rather than ancient coins if they want what gold and doubloons can purchase more than they desire what they could have with ancient coins.

• @sorensen4752 gold and doubloons just seem so easy to get tho right now I think more people would play daily with an incentive to receive at least 150 coins a month which would mean more populated xbox servers which low populated xbox servers is a major problem right now

• Would love new ways of getting Ancient coins. $30 for a ship is still super steep though.

Views
6 out of 8