Safe zones?

• Random thought but what if the outposts and the water surrounding it going out a bit for a landing ( not too far) was considered a safe zone for all pirates? Once you sail into that zone you can’t be shot or killed? But only at outposts good idea or horrible? Lol

Views
  • @coffinspirit666 terrible idea.

• Horrible. You would effectively give people ways to combat log out of a fight. Outposts are always well within reach, considering how easy it is to run in this game, people can just bolt to one to avoid loot getting stolen. Stealing is in the nature of the game, effectively creating a haven goes against that very nature. Part of the fun in this game is racing to the outpost to stop a cash out.

There is also mechanical issues trying to implement this. What stops a crew from taking your ship and or loot? Can't shoot or kill them

• What with people wanting safe spaces or safe zones? I know the OP is just asking but I’m seeing A LOT of random ideas how to make this game a little “safer” so they can’t be touched or killed.

Kids today man..

• Explain why. Anyone besides the new steam/pc/Xbox players would want this??

Also, not random idea as it’s been talked about before....I wanna say your the 5th I’ve seen this month n

• I also meant like a hub too a social hub to meet up with other pirates. That would be cool as well.

• @coffinspirit666 said in Safe zones?:

I also meant like a hub too a social hub to meet up with other pirates. That would be cool as well.

That a little different. But there is one technically and it’s called The Pirate Legend Hideout. You can meet anyone there but you can also be shot lol

Views
6 out of 7