Cosmetics/Weapons

• Admiral Set variations

"Admiral Eyepatch & Shirt/Jacket (sleeveless)" option

alt text

"Admiral Hat & Shirt/Jacket (sleeveless)"

alt text

"Admiral Hat, Shirt & Gloves"

alt text

"Admiral Hat/Bandana (the game needs more bandana/headband options) Shirt, Hook & Boots"

alt text

"Admiral Hat & Shirt"

alt text

"Admiral Eyepatch, Shirt, Gloves & Pegleg"

alt text

• @voshell Wish we could have belts in the same position as the Admiral Macaw Outfit. Sort of the like the belt attached to a scabbard.

concept I made a while ago

• @mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell Wish we could have belts in the same position as the Admiral Macaw Outfit. Sort of the like the belt attached to a scabbard.

concept I made a while ago

Agreed. I am perplexed by the absence myself. They could just add them to the "Shirt" option. There are so many teases just shown in the pet outfits alone. Not to mention some early concepts!

alt text

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I'm also still waiting to be able to switch what sides I can equip my eyepatch, hook, and pegleg on!! Such a small detail would exponentially increase a pirates uniqueness!

To add to this ^ we could have a double peg-leg possibility. They opened the doors themselves with Merrick's design

alt text

^ off topic but Merrick's Jacket & Eyepatch are worth mentioning (these type of cosmetics could be unlocked by expanding the "Hunters Call" rep)

**And the dual peg-leg represented on "Shrouded Ghost Hunter Costume"

alt text

alt text

• Kraken Set variations

"Kraken Eyepatch/s"

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

As they have multiple re-colors of other sets, they should come out with a new version of the "Kraken Belt, Hook & Pegleg" with the bronze colored "Kraken Eye" shown in the last two images above ^ as these would actually match the color of the "Kraken Hair & Beard" styles.

"Kraken Shirt (vest), Gloves & Pegleg"

alt text

"Kraken Shirt"

alt text

"Kraken Shirt & Hook"

alt text

"Kraken Hat"

alt text

• Bone Crusher Set variations

Bone Crusher Eyepatch/s

alt text

alt text

alt text

Bone Crusher Hat & Shirt

alt text

alt text

Bone Crusher Pegleg

alt text

Bone Crusher Eyepatch/s & Shirt

alt text

alt text

Bone Crusher Hat (Mask?), Shirt & Hook

alt text

alt text

Bone Crusher Hat/Bandana

alt text

• Wild Rose Set variations

Wild Rose Shirt & Pegleg

alt text

Wild Rose Hat & Shirt

alt text

Wild Rose Eyepatch & Shirt/Vest

alt text

Wild Rose Eyepatch, Shirt/Vest & Gloves

alt text

• Legendary Set variations

Legendary Eyepatch, Gloves, Shirt/s & Pegleg

alt text

alt text

Legendary Eyepatch/s

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Legendary Hat/s & Shirt/s

alt text

alt text

Legendary Hat/s

alt text

alt text

Legendary Hook

alt text

• I also want to say that I am fairly impressed with the new season addition. The idea of still progressing with variety is always awesome. Most importantly I can also check off a few of the cosmetics mentioned in this post!

• Ghost Set variations

Ghost Hat/Bandana & Shirts

alt text

alt text
    Maybe a glove variation as well.....^

Ghost Eyepatch, Shirt & maybe the other glove to complete the possible variation above ^

alt text

Ghost Eyepatch/s

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Lets get Grog-soaked Ed's or Duke's vest and Tattoo thrown into the cosmetic pool. His headband color variation would be nice as well.

alt text

alt text

• This torn up/tattered version of the gold hoarder jacket.

alt text

And of course I have to bring up the eyepatch again.

• Here's a Forsaken Ashes inspired color variation of the corsair/crimson corsair sea dog belt worn by Stitcher Jim

alt text

• Here's a straight up shot from the pirate emporium in-game showing what appears to be an Ashen Dragon Hat alternative on the first NPC from the left based on a eastern conical hat.

alt text

• We need to implement Dimitri's Jacket & Boots. Perfect for mixed sets!

alt text

• This Sea Dog agent has some of the best gloves I have seen in game as well.

alt text

• The Pistol & Sword shown by Lesedi & DeMarco respectively are also so much better than the Glorious/Triumphant Sea Dog variants.

alt text

• They should also release the Megalodon hung in the tavern as a figurehead. Much better than the one released during the Hungering Deep!

alt text

• Give us an Ancient Coin Eyepatch like the Ancient Skeletons have...

• This Green & Gold version of what appears to be an Aristocrat/Silver Blade Eyepatch variation. Kind of matches the new Pirate Legend Bound Beard from Season 1.

alt text

Also it looks like Emily is wearing a Green/Gold/Blue alternate of the Sovereign Jacket. Definitely one of my favorites in the game!

• Elijah has an awesome Forsaken Ashes quality beard and Vest/Shirt. I would say this Vest/Shirt is a better than the Forsaken Ashes Jacket that was released.

alt text

Lets get Grog-soaked Ed's or Duke's vest and Tattoo thrown into the cosmetic pool. His headband color variation would be nice as well.

alt text

alt text

I would be excited for this. I wear the scrappers vest quite often but quite honestly it feels like my pirate is wearing a belly shirt! I only wear it because its the only vest option! Please add these Rare!

This Sea Dog agent has some of the best gloves I have seen in game as well.

alt text

These gloves are sick! They would go great with the gold hoarder eyepatch **hint hint Rare. If I ever get to Legendary Sea Dog it would go great with the legendary cutlass!!

alt text

The Pistol & Sword shown by Lesedi & DeMarco respectively are also so much better than the Glorious/Triumphant Sea Dog variants.

alt text

The cutlass is immaculate looking & the pistol looks the same. I would definitely grind for those two weapons if released! They are definitely better than the current arena models of pistol & cutlass.

• @ornerysundew54 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

The Pistol & Sword shown by Lesedi & DeMarco respectively are also so much better than the Glorious/Triumphant Sea Dog variants.

alt text

The cutlass is immaculate looking & the pistol looks the same. I would definitely grind for those two weapons if released! They are definitely better than the current arena models of pistol & cutlass.

Yes I agree they are pristine looking weapons. I commonly use that combination of weapons when sailing the seas; the pistol looks to have the hexagonal shaped barrel as well! I typically only use the pistols with the iron sight such as the Mercenary Pistol or the hexagonal barrels such as the Rogue Sea Dog Pistol I would love to add another one to that mix!

• A bunch of unreleased ship cosmetics.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoRYNw

• @mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

A bunch of unreleased ship cosmetics.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoRYNw

That's awesome; I don't think I have seen most of those ship sets! I think maybe only two of those ship sets made their way into the game (Fearless Bone Crusher/The Wandering Reaper)! But Rare definitely just needs to get it over with and add the rest! They really seem to be mixing it up though with the Season cosmetics being released; I saw a couple of the NPC hairstyles released....I thing they are at least heading in the right direction!

@ornerysundew54 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

Yes I agree they are pristine looking weapons. I commonly use that combination of weapons when sailing the seas; the pistol looks to have the hexagonal shaped barrel as well! I typically only use the pistols with the iron sight such as the Mercenary Pistol or the hexagonal barrels such as the Rogue Sea Dog Pistol I would love to add another one to that mix!

alt text

I would have to say that they are prestigious looking compared to what we have now. They should release those at 100 arena wins or something. This way there would be something more to look forward to on the way to 240.

• Lets also get the shopkeepers Earl & Eduardo's Jacket from the Pirate Emporium

alt text

alt text

• Errol's hair as well. Its got a Kraken/Hunters Call style to it.

alt text

• Rooke's Belt, Jacket, Hat, Boots & Peg-leg!

alt text

alt text

• Those Rapiers look awesome.

• @talvheet said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Those Rapiers look awesome.

From page one?

• Yes. A shame they aren't in game.

• @talvheet

It really is. The whole datamine list of weapons they had would add tons of excitement to PvP. I have read complaints about how broken PvP is...I honestly have no problem with its current status, but it has been three years and its still not perfected; I don't see the harm in adding more weapons. The lack of weapons is probably the reason there is more complaining than there should be as pirates do not have much variation so every little negative detail is emphasized. Rare is on a good path right now with what their adding; they may surprise us......

Views
124 out of 1371