Cosmetics/Weapons

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@talvheet

It really is. The whole datamine list of weapons they had would add tons of excitement to PvP. I have read complaints about how broken PvP is...I have no problem with its current status, but it has been three years and its still not perfected; I don't see the harm in adding more weapons. The lack of weapons is probably the reason there is more complaining than there should be as pirates do not have much variation in the weapons so every little negative detail is emphasized. Rare is on a good path right now with what their adding; they may surprise us......

Image result for sea of thieves datamine weapons
    Weapons:

Blunderbuss.
    Boarding Axe.
    Cutlass.
    Flintlock Pistol.
    Heavy Sword.
    Pistol.
    Rapier.
    Sniper Rifle.

• Here we have some more Shirts/Vests, Boots, Jackets, Belts, & Tattoos that aren't in game.

alt text

Not to mention the Violin ^

Another point of view of the same cosmetics

alt text

And.....another

alt text

• Here appears to be two darker versions of the Ruffian Sea Dog Boots & the Belt

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Bronze/Copper version of the Admiral Jacket, Belt, Boots with a grey version of the Admiral Trousers & a dark blue variant of the Sea Dog, Rogue Sea Dog, & Renegade Sea Dog Gloves. Honestly I like the dark blue color best out of all the ones so far....

alt text

• Necrooo!

@musicmee I summon thee!!

(It even freaking rhymes, like an actual spellcast!!)

• Dark blue & red variant of the Sovereign & Royal Sovereign Jacket

alt text

• @greengrimz Not quite a necro me matey. Lol replies have been within limits and this thread is interesting 😁👍🏻

• @lizalaroo said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@greengrimz Not quite a necro me matey. Lol replies have been within limits and this thread is interesting 😁👍🏻

Understood! Sowwy!

• Admiral colored variant of the Grand Admiral Jacket

alt text

• Just found this picture of the Sunshine Parrot Costume (middle) before it was even released

alt text

I wonder if that means we will be seeing a blue variation (middle) of the Ocean Crawler Set soon....

alt text

Now I know the Ocean Crawler set isn't the most popular; but I still enjoy the variety!

• Another Sovereign color variation

• It appears to be a possible trend. I hope I am not ruining it and Rare still follows through with any additional variants!

Here is the Renegade Sea Dog Costume (middle) before its recent release

alt text

• Here's a Bilge Rat color variation (blue)

alt text

• Admiral color variation (black & yellow)

alt text

• Ghost Set variations (Green & White)

alt text

• I insist we see all these in game now lol

• @miffednote201 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I insist we see all these in game now lol

Likewise!

• There definitely seems to be some sort of pattern based on the images above and the costume sets they have just released. I hope they add them even if they are slightly more expensive than the previous versions!

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@talvheet

It really is. The whole datamine list of weapons they had would add tons of excitement to PvP. I have read complaints about how broken PvP is...I have no problem with its current status, but it has been three years and its still not perfected; I don't see the harm in adding more weapons. The lack of weapons is probably the reason there is more complaining than there should be as pirates do not have much variation in the weapons so every little negative detail is emphasized. Rare is on a good path right now with what their adding; they may surprise us......

Image result for sea of thieves datamine weapons
    Weapons:

Blunderbuss.
    Boarding Axe.
    Cutlass.
    Flintlock Pistol.
    Heavy Sword.
    Pistol.
    Rapier.
    Sniper Rifle.

Even the potential of this being a consideration keeps me hyped

• I can guess on what the possible differences in the sword/s would be; but I have always wondered how the Flintlock Pistol & Pistol would differ.......

• Heavy Sword and Rapiers, bow that's the dream.

• @Voshell Now that I have a new phone (a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G), I can finally see all of your images.

And I gotta say...
    🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Thanks for doing this. 😅

Also, where's Deadshot Charlotte though? She's got a nice jacket. 😉

• i want to love this game but something just feels missing. i know this is not the typical competitive-pvp-mmo where you are rewarded with stat weapons along your progress. this needs a TON of variety of art/cosmetics if they are heading this way. like lots lots of it.

i'm really torn.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@Voshell Now that I have a new phone (a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G), I can finally see all of your images.

And I gotta say...
    🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Thanks for doing this. 😅

Also, where's Deadshot Charlotte though? She's got a nice jacket. 😉

Did I mention Deadshot Charlotte and her Jacket? It's a black & yellow version of the Redcoat/Executive Admiral Jacket but with a unique chest strap to separate it from the its variants!

alt text

• Here are some Beard options that I have seen on various NPC's. Some are just the mustache/beard portion of something already available to us; but having the variety would add to pirate uniqueness.

The Mustache/Beard portions of the Majestic Sovereign.

alt text

alt text

I am feeling just the beard portion; not to mention the Bowie Knife looking cutlass! The Mysterious Stranger & Ellis sport the same look.

alt text

alt text

• The Chin Tuft Beard with an added Handle Bar Mustache

alt text

• The Mustache portion of the Imperial Sovereign/Morningstar Beard

alt text

• The Beard portion of the Sovereign Beard

alt text

• Can't forget about Sudds braided goatee....

alt text

• DeMarco's Beard is absent

alt text

• Last for now but definitely.....definitely not least is Seamark's Beard from the SoT Comic Book

alt text

Seamark would make for a superb body type & Cosmetic Set as well!

• I would for sure welcome Seamarks beard, outfit and body type being added!!

• His tattoo is nothing to overlook either!!

DeMarco's Beard is absent

alt text

Isn't that just the Sea Dog beard?

• Its close....I had to do a double take myself! This is the Sea Dog Beard though. DeMarco's seems to differ slightly in the mustache vicinity.

alt text

Views
166 out of 1377