Jewelry and cosmetic accessories

• I don’t know if anyone else is interested in this but I would like to be able to accessorize my pirate with gun belts and sword frogs and jewelry like an actual pirate. Also my girlfriend wants to see better clothing options for her character because she doesn’t like most of the women’s clothing options

Views
    communityjust for funfeedback
  • @azrael0197 I'm always down for more cosmetics. I'll take anything rare has to offer :-)

• @stevethegent I just think it’d be neat you know? Like the whole game is cosmetic and character creation is random but I got a good pirate that I like. I just want to be able to add the little details. And my girlfriend wants nicer clothes

• @azrael0197 totally agree, i feel the same way.

I've heard a few female players complain about the hair options as well.... hopefully we'll get some more stuff in the season 2 update

• Sword frogs? 🤔

• @azrael0197 I totally agree with this idea! I loved being able to have a necklace or rings on my pirate!

• @galactic-geek ahaha, yeah everyone else seemed to skip over that part.

• @galactic-geek said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

Sword frogs? 🤔

Leather things to hold your pointy things (swords, daggers).

• @lem0n-curry said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

@galactic-geek said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

Sword frogs? 🤔

I thought those were called scabbards.

@lem0n-curry said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

Sword frogs? 🤔

I think a scabbard is to put the whole sword in, a frog is some loop on your belt that is smaller - can hold a scabbard as well I think.

• Love this idea. I only play most games for the cosmetics. I sail around with no loot now just looking to mess with PVPers now because there isn’t anything cosmetic wise I feel the need to grind for

• Iv always found it it odd our pirates don’t wear any jewelry being most sailors wore rings and ear rings in an attempted to ward off sickness and curses

Sword frogs? 🤔

Scabbard: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2080/1501/products/Early15thC_scabbard_hangers_for_an_Albion_Agincourt_2.JPG?v=1518128992

Sword Frog: https://cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/32318/files/253881203/1140x1140x2/15th-century-sword-frog.jpg

Sword frogs were much more common with pirates.

• I'm totally down for this! I'm new to the game and was a bit bummed about the lack of jewellery. Could anyone tell me if you can generate a pirate with earrings? Because I've seen pictures of characters with earrings and I am willing to sit in the pirate generator for a while until i get them on a toon I like, just don't wanna waste hours if you can't lol

• @lem0n-curry said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

Sword frogs? 🤔

I think a scabbard is to put the whole sword in, a frog is some loop on your belt that is smaller - can hold a scabbard as well I think.

I Googled it. 😅

• @mferr11 said in Jewelry and cosmetic accessories:

Sword frogs? 🤔

Scabbard: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2080/1501/products/Early15thC_scabbard_hangers_for_an_Albion_Agincourt_2.JPG?v=1518128992

Sword Frog: https://cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/32318/files/253881203/1140x1140x2/15th-century-sword-frog.jpg

Sword frogs were much more common with pirates.

No wonder they have so many scars! 🤣

Views
communityjust for funfeedback
1 out of 16