New Jack'o costume , hot or meh? What do you wanna see instead?

• I guess Halloween is closing in soon.
    Not that I would ever keep track of anything for real.

Looks cool & stylish and all the new costume, but again - it only amplifies a costume we all know we want.

And that is about anything that makes us look like a true SoThieves Skeleton Pirate!
    Even better with the combination of the "Crew set" mechanic!

And then just give me a straight Ghostship skin! XD HELL YEAH - living the Undead dream babey!!
    Make it so that everybody can still figure out it is a playership by the sails, but give me the bones, the additional plank-sections and everything!

And then it is time to be a stylish menace on the seas!!!!
    Uuuuuh yeah!

( Well that escalated quickly. )

New costume, cool 9 out of 10 at least.
    But Skeleton costume gimme gimme!! :D
    The Warsmith one is too Flameheart-like for my taste.

Views
  • Its meh. Find it lame...

• I love it. First season i'll be picking up plunderpass just because I actually like the cosmetics this go around.

• I dig it. The new ship set is pretty cool, too...though the cannons for the Jack'o livery seem suspiciously missing...hopefully they don't make them some oddball time limited piece.

Love the idea of bringing Skelly ship add-on pieces to the player ships...but they would likely become the PvP meta since they prevent bullet penetration and obscure view.

• @sweetsandman sagte in New Jack'o costume , hot or meh? What do you wanna see instead?:

Love the idea of bringing Skelly ship add-on pieces to the player ships...but they would likely become the PvP meta since they prevent bullet penetration and obscure view.

On both sides though. It is not a true advantage.
    I am so bored of this same old "clean & freshly build ship" and then you board the Skellieships sometimes and realize how a truly haunted vessel looks like.

Our own Ships have these small attempts to make them look edgy & haunted but they just cannot compete.
    In general I would love different layouts for them. Make them feel more unique!
    It is soooooooooooooooo boring to always board "the same ship".

Costume wise I must say the Jack'o costume is just one of this things I expect to be out of season quick, no pun intended? ;)
    I do not even remember a single time I saw someone with the Jack Sparrow costume.
    But A LOT of ripped blackpearl sails of course. ; )

We have everything now appart from a few really cool Skeleton costumes.
    Krampus? ... well, is Krampus!
    The Warsmith? Looks like a metallic Ashenlord.

How hard can it be to make just a few normal "Skeleton Pirate" costumes? ^_^

• I’m actually going to get the Plunder Pass this time. It’s the first one I actually like. The costume looks wacky and fun, and it’ll already be a 999 coin value.

• Being able to mascaraed as a skeleton ship would be insanely cool. Imagine rolling up on one thinking easy pickings or he's more barnacle chests to have it explode into action with skeleton crew (new outfit plz) boarding you and using chain shot while you try and figure out how it all went wrong. Lol.

• I like the whole autumn motif, would probably like it even more if it was more Halloween specific, but it is the first plunder pass I am interested in purchasing. In regards to the costume, I like it, but I'm just not a fan of costumes in general as everyone looks the same. I'll probably put it on for a day or so and then it can sit next to the soulflame costume sets in my clothing chest indefinitely.

Views
1 out of 8