The Sapphire Blade Pistol Thread

• Continuing the Sapphire Blade threads... here's the freshly unlocked Sapphire Blade Pistol...

alt text

"...you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"

alt text
    alt text

Unfortunately, similar to the Sapphire Blade Capstan, the Pistol's preview image is incorrect!

alt text

The preview colouring is more in-line with previous variants, such as the Ebon Flintlock, Mercenary, Aristocrat, and Silver Blade Pistols.

Views
  • @realstyli nice, congratulation!
    Excited to unlock this today...not sure yet which one I use...this one or the silver blade pistol, gotta see it for myself to decide

Edit: I decided to still use the silver blade pistol...looks much better than this one

• @realstyli Personally I faaaar prefer the preview colouring. I noticed the capstan had the same discrepancy.

Bug report time!

• It seems I can't unlock the Pistol (week 151) even though I played more than 1 hour. Does anyone have the same issue?

edit: It finally unlocked! All good :)

• I’m unsure about how it is the this one also managed to slip through with an incorrect preview image.

• @illbushido305 said in The Sapphire Blade Pistol Thread:

I’m unsure about how it is the this one also managed to slip through with an incorrect preview image.

I'm guessing it's just that they didn't get around to updating it yet and those are just holder/work in progress images. I think there are relatively few folks this far along that it affects, so it's little priority. Given the amount of other issues in the game right now, I can see why.

Still, I think it's kind of fun to see what could have been... personally, I do prefer the preview version more than the finished pistol. It's only colouring but it gives the impression of more detail.

Views
2 out of 6