Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best ‘Outpost’ Screenshot.

• @mangopuffs my bad bro i was in that screenshot a while back so i gave it to him to post.

• Might aswell show the sadness occuring at the once prosperous outpost of Golden Sands

Gt: Janitor Caboose (Capstand and 6 Pack)

• Capstan: Dwaalinkt
    6pack: Kiiba8117

• Moonlight at Galleon’s Grave

• peace time!<

six pack/capstan: Bbucciaratii

• Running a spooky DnD campain on golden sands.

Capstan: SW SoT
    SixPack: Yataavy

• @typicaltoucan You may have been in it, but it still wasn't your screenshot to give. I put a lot of effort into my work, so it's bothersome to see others try to take credit and use for their own gain. You could have asked first instead of assuming it was ok, but just so we're on the same page... I'll never allow anyone to use my shots for contest purposes.

• Chilling at the outpost with my girl Tracy listening to some music and warming next to the fire!

6 pack: Pionera
    Obsidian capstan: SailorGranny

• The merchants are still at Golden Sands…
    capstan:PnDaLeader
    6pack: Awe Sloop

• "We can fight back! We can rebuild Golden Sands!"

Capstan: ToonLink1220

6-Pack: Smackypack5

• So many pirates used to live here, now its a ghost town...

Capstan: dammitben
    6pack: Sphyix#3657

• Despite the losses from battles, a ray of hope helps our friends persevere.

Capstan: dammitben
    6pack: ForensicMist772

• The Siege of Golden Sands

6 Pack-LadySqwibbz
    Capstan-Admiral Henry

• Golden Sands, how many grogs we drunk over there!!

• The right choice
    Refusal
    Although the orders were clear, there was another option that seemed more desirable to destroy.

• 6 Pack-Cromiuns
    • Capstan-Wesliver
  • ''Adventures in the Sea of the Damned are great, but home is home... cheers!!!''

In case this post wins:
    Sixpack to TippTopp02#6366
    Capstan to me

Thank you, and good luck to all! c:

• An old photo of Golden Sands in its prime..... also probably my favorite image I've taken at an outpost

• A simple(?) delivery to Ancient Spire Outpost.

Good luck everyone!

• A beautiful sunny day in a storm.

Capstan: Farendiil

6-pack: BigKydo

• Made on golden sands

Capstan: Kauzi666
    6pack: Kauzi666

• If I win, please give the 6 pack to iiTzLight and give the capstan to HeroDragon2007. Thank you. :D

• (https://imgur.com/a/BusRpok)

Capstan - IJustlyI

6pack - MadixxTV

• Sea Dogs Tavern. I know this place is not technically an "outpost" but considering it has most of what the traditional outposts have to offer such as clothing shops and customization chests etc. I would consider this to be not only an outpost but the most interesting and unique one in the game. No other island holds a history for the game as this one does. The Sea Dogs arena, a once glorious contest for players to compete and test their skills is no more and this tavern is one of only few relics left that remind us of the glory days... plus where else are you going to find an actual parkour in this game!

• Always good times with the Mysterious Stranger, which ever Outpost he is always THE MAN.
    Tavern Seat

Tavern Seat

• the captain arrives!

Capstan: to me
    6pack: jannickinspired

• Fireworks over Plunder are always a Blast!!!!

• Most people like to ignore the Wilds, but not these old bones. Even the dampest corner of the dirtiest tavern on the scariest outpost feels like home!

• Aerial view of Sanctuary Outpost

View of Sanctuary Outpost from the window seat!

6 pack: EDutton7
    Capstan: JDutton22

• They almost got away with not sharing their precious cargo with the rest of the sea.
    Outpost Capn Norton

Gamertag: Cap'n Norton

Views
104 out of 116