My new SoT tattoo 😊

• Some may have seen the outline that was started last month but today I had it finished.
    I'm in love with it and all credit goes to the amazing Steph Newton here in Sheffield who did it for me.

She will be sending my a slightly more professional picture later today but I just couldn't wait to share it with you all!

Anyone interested in more of her work please check out her Instagram

Views
  • That's some real dedication! Love the artwork!

• @made-in-89 I love it!! :D

• @made-in-89 That looks absolutely superb.

• @made-in-89 Wow! That's commitment to the game!
    Easter Egg, anyone? He deserves it!

Soon-to-be Captain Andrew Valiant

• @made-in-89 One word!!!

EPIC

That's both you and the tattoo ;) !!!

• Aww man didn't know someone was already getting this done. I also wanted to get that skull, I just love how it's different things that make it look like one. Looks awesome by the way.

• @musicmee do you know when the next wave of invites will be sent and how many of them? Thank you

• @xxgrimmousexx We don't, keep yer weather eye on social media channels for more news!

• @katttruewalker how do you get your reputation it's a weird question just wondering

• @andrew-valiant As much as I'd totally love an in game tattoo shop name after me, I don't think it will happen 😬🤞🏻

• @musicmee said in My new SoT tattoo 😊:

@made-in-89 One word!!!

EPIC

That's both you and the tattoo ;) !!!

You are too kind Damien. Steph deserves all the credit here

• @xxgrimmousexx I've been here a long time......

Rep is meaningless for the most part but it's upvotes you receive for posts made.

• That is a mighty fine looking piece!!

• @Made-in-89 how long did it take to get it done with both sittings?

• @katttruewalker 's rep goes way beyond the number on here! Pirate legend let me tell you @xxgrimmousexx !

• Awesome! Aw man, this gives me real memories of the old Monkey Island box art, too. Fantastic tat :D

• @get-sm0ked420 said in My new SoT tattoo 😊:

@Made-in-89 how long did it take to get it done with both sittings?

Ermm today on colour and detail I've been sat around 4 hours, session before that for outline and heavy shading on the rock, ship & crew was about 2.5 I think

• It looks fantastic!

• Wow, it looks amazing!!

• Whoa man, you got some courage to do that
    i mean i'm kinda scared of having a tattoo on me.

• That looks amazing man! Some people might think it silly to get a tattoo related to an unreleased game, but in all honesty the artwork is amazing in its own right! Truly jealous. Will probably get one myself at some point!

• Wow looks great

• Is that what we have to do to get into the Alpha, Rare?! I have a spare kidney. I have bone marrow!

• @made-in-89 - That's a cool tattoo. I've seen a few SoT tattoo's appearing on social media but this is one of the best!

• Wow, that's so cool!

• @tartansnake-8 thanks Tartan. Credit goes to Steph though for her awesome work

• Steph added her much more professional photos to her Instagram 😊

• Here it is @Foxdodge

• @made-in-89 "Sea of Thieves announces updated art style" jkn tat looks good!

• @artofcreation said in My new SoT tattoo 😊:

@made-in-89 "Sea of Thieves announces updated art style" jkn tat looks good!

Haha thanks. was weird bumping into @get-sm0ked420 on an enemy team and him saying "I know you! You're the guy with the tattoo right?" 😂

• @made-in-89 So legit man! It came out great :)

• Ahhhh @made-in-89 ! You will be forever now known as the tattoo guy! It could be much worse!

• Only just now learned about this through the Tavern Talk, this looks amazing!

• Dude that is gorgeous! Super well done

Views
10 out of 40