Best Way to Navigate Long Distances on a Rowboat

• Imagine, you're on a rowboat with a Fort of the Darned and Fort of Fortune loot with a teammate while the the other 2 crew members are fighting a grade 5 highly aggressive Reaper who wants your loot, and the crew that's still on the ship is trying to provide you and the other person time to escape so that the loot can be sold and not stolen. Your team is fighting valiantly while you and your teamna escape, which you successfully do, but you don't know where the heck you are...

If you're caught in a situation like this rowboat crew, then here's what you need to get to an outpost: The Sea of Thieves interactive map. This will be the most useful tool cuz if you can get to an island and can find a landmark on that island you can use it to navigate to the nearest outpost. But if the outpost is in a weird direction, like SSW at a weird degree, from the island you're at, then it might be a good idea to go to an island that's in a more easy to identify direction, like going SW to the nearest island and going from there. Once you get to the outpost, then you can tell the crewmates that are keeping the Reapers busy that the package has been successfully delivered, then you can either go help your crewmates in the fight by mermaiding back or you can gather supplies and put them in the rowboat and then meet up with your ship so that you can have more supplies.

I know this isn't really useful cuz situations like this don't really happen as far as I know, but when it does happen, I figured this would help out people majorly so that they can sell those Chests of Legends and that Chest of Fortune.

Views
1 out of 1