Dropbears OZ - Australian/NZ Guild Looking for Mates

• Welcome to Dropbears OZ official recruitment thread. An Australian based guild looking for fellow like-minded Australian and New Zealand players.

At Dropbears OZ we enjoy all aspects of the game, grinding gold, commendations, events, hourglass and engaging in the occasional acts of skullduggery on a regular basis. We strive as a guild to be somewhere in the middle between casual and hardcore. Organized and competitive without the pressure or commitment of being sweaty, or to put it simply, Carebears with Teeth would be our motto.

Our goals at Dropbears OZ is to provide:

• a friendly, active Australian/NZ based community

• organized and efficient gameplay sessions

• build the foundations in preparation of potential future Guild-based content

• fun and GOOOOOOOOOOLD

Our requirements are:

• Australian or NZ based

• Mature, respectful, drama free

• Must have a working microphone and discord

• Reasonably active

If Dropbears OZ sounds the like the right place for you, submit the application template, found below, to this thread. I will message with additional details after your application is submitted.

Gamertag:
    Discord Username:
    Region/Time Zone:
    Platform:
    Experience (if any) with the game:
    Additional info you may want to include:

Views
    competitioncommunityeventsjust for funstory & lore
  • G'Day

Mate, I'm from QLD, based in Cairns. Tag is "JayBravo1907". Played on/off for a bit. Discord is "mr.jaymz".

Keen for some Aussie ship faring.

• @captn-huffnpuff
    Hi, I would love to join your guild.
    Xbox: Dysols
    Discord: Dysols#4357
    Region: QLD/OCE

• @jaybravo1907 @Dysols Invites have been sent in-game and in discord. Welcome to the guild!

• I'd like to join.

Tag - Angry Dragon833
    Discord - angry833

Qld
    Pirate legend

I work away so my playing times vary

• @angry-dragon833 np mate. You should have the invites. Welcome to Dropbears!

• Gamertag: PopLyntendi64
    Discord Username: Lyntendo
    Region/Time Zone: OCE
    Platform: PC
    Experience (if any) with the game: Reasonably new to game have 4 mates i play with at times looking to get good (play lots of shooters)
    Additional info you may want to include: Kiwi who loves snowboarding

• @poplyntendo64 Thank you for applying Pops, we have a handful of very experienced veterans that can help you learn anything you want to know. When you join our Discord server be sure to check out our guides and upcoming events section for relevant information. And dont be shy, ask in our lfc channel if your ever looking for someone to sail with.

Welcome to the guild!

• Gamertag: AR Flax
    Discord Username: .flax
    Region/Time Zone: AUS/AEDT

Experience (if any) with the game:
    I have played SoT since Alpha stage, used to play it daily for a very long while and became really good with a clan and then a few friends and I. Stopped playing a year or two ago as much as I used to due to burning myself out, however I still enjoy returning now and then. Hopefully with joining a guild with other active players will keep me interested in playing again.

Obviously Pirate Legend, PVP skills are quite rusty but am still good enough to keep up with the competition, great on the helm and shot calling.

• @ar-flax Hey AR o/.... thank you for considering us. I've sent you a guild invite in game, and discord invite through xbox chat, you are most welcome to join. Be sure to check out our discord as theres information there of our weekly events, guides, and is the main way we organize crews. So dont be shy, whenever you want to sail drop it into discord lfc and someone will likely join you. See you in there.

• Hey mate!

A mate and I play daily. We are both in Vic.
    My gamertag is: iDaniel13
    My discord is: idaniel13

My friends GT is: xD4DDYCH1LLx
    he doesn't have discord

We're both on xbox

• @idaniel13 ahoy there. Thank you for applying to Dropbears OZ. Invites have been sent, and we look forward to sailing with you on the seas.

• Thank you!
    How do we find/accept them?

• @captn-huffnpuff said in Dropbears OZ - Australian/NZ Guild Looking for Mates:

@idaniel13 ahoy there. Thank you for applying to Dropbears OZ. Invites have been sent, and we look forward to sailing with you on the seas.

We’ve both had a look, and we haven’t received invites

• Gamertag: ZestKiD
    Discord Username: GoldCoast9178
    Region/Time Zone: SEA GMT+8
    Experience (if any) with the game: Helmsman / Cannoneer
    Additional info you may want to include: Nai wa

• @idaniel13 thats weird, the invites were sent. I've been trying to resend the invitations for the last few hours however the guild sections in the game aren't working for me atm. They are simply not loading. I've sent a discord invite via xbox so that you can meet the crew and sail with them. I've asked some of my guild members to also invite you and your friend, so they might be able to invite you before I can. As soon as the guilds start working again for me I'll resend the invites, sorry for any inconvenience.

• @zestkid thanks for applying, invites have been sent. Discord link will be in your xbox messages. Look forward to sailing with you.

• Gamertag: SurveyorPete
    Discord Username: SurveyorPete#5322
    Region/Time Zone: Melbourne/Australia
    Experience (if any) with the game: Year One player, 144 days played, 18,000,000 metres sailed

• @surveyorpete Ahoy SurveyorPete. Your considerable experience and activity will be most welcome in Dropbears OZ. Invitations to the guild and discord have been sent, please check xbox messages for discord link. Look forward to sailing with you.

• Gamertag: Tiger211105
    Discord Username: TigerAU
    Region/Time Zone: Sydney/AEDT
    Experience (if any) with the game: 56 days at sea, 174 nautical miles sailed, 180 hours, probably many more days at sea but I played a while before the captaincy update (started playing in season 2).

• Gamertag: The Cheese1133
    Discord Username: bongbong. (has a period at the end)
    Region/Time Zone: Melbourne AEDT
    Platform: PC/Steam
    Experience (if any) with the game: Not great at PvP, but happy to. Just mainly wanting to sail and have a good time playing sea shanties with fellow pirates :D
    Additional info you may want to include: Professional treasure hoarder.

• Im looking to join the guild
    Gamertag: Chief5342
    Discord Username: chief2499
    Region/Time Zone: AUS
    Experience (if any) with the game: 400hrs
    Additional info you may want to include: 20 yrs old, am pretty flexible - enjoy pvp

• @captn-huffnpuff
    Hi ya!

Gamertag: PupGarrett
    Discord Username: pupgarrett
    Region/Time Zone: Perth +8
    Experience (if any) with the game: unconscionable amount of hours

• Lexyycon (Gamertag and discord name)
    NSW
    PC
    ~300+ hours, I know what im doing just not super cracked at pvp.
    just looking for something to join and somewhere I can go for a decently consistent crew to play with.

• Gamertag: Hotsizzles3683
    Discord Username: Hotsizzles
    Region/Time Zone: +8 GMT Perth
    Experience (if any) with the game: Experience in combat, new to new season features.
    Additional info you may want to include: Chill Person, no Drama or toxicity

• Gamertag: pirateGe0rge
    Discord Username: george.costanza
    Region/Time Zone: singapore but ping is no issue
    Experience (if any) with the game: about 1400 hours
    Additional info you may want to include: have a few weeks break so i'll be online more often than usual

• Gamertag: Grexh4749
    Discord Username: Grexh
    Region/Time Zone: OCE AEST
    Experience (if any) with the game: Virtually new. Played very little and new to SOT
    Looking for people to chill with and enjoy gaming sessions.
    :D

• @captn-huffnpuff
    Hello I'd like to join
    Gamertag: Juucix
    Discord Username: mitchyy6990
    Region/Time Zone: Perth, WA, Australia

• Hi Guys!
    My name is John from AUS - Looking to join a guild for some casual gameplay :)

GT IS: Igotpwned6

Discord is: jox1993

Timesone: OCE AEST

Cheers Lads
    John

• Hey guys, I'm an active player located in Brisbane, QLD very keen to get an invite for some friendly crew banter..

Gamertag: NecroLuxNox
    Discord Username: necrolux7
    Region/Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
    Experience (if any) with the game: Pirate Legend + Have played on and off since launch and am returning to the game with some friends but really keen for more active players to join and pledge a ship to.

• A hoy hoy!

I am interested in sailing the seas with some regular Aussies/Zealanders - and it looks like this guild is a good fit.

To fill in your template;
    Discord username is "pentbot" ((Steam name is "Pentbot"))
    I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, and keep a pretty regular sleep pattern for a Melbournian
    I'm platformed on Steam
    And experience wise I have ~75 hours in game, with about 20 of that being solo, and the rest with a crew of three - with one Brig in the bank and another ~300K in Gold.
    Additionally, I'm looking to be pretty active, as I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Looking forward to a response!

• @pentbot Ahoy Pentbot!! Thank you for applying to the guild and apologies for the late reply. A slot has been freed and you should find invites to discord via xbox and the guild in-game. Please join discord to get the most out of the guild.

• Gamertag: PatchyJak
    Discord Username: PatchyJack
    Region/Time Zone: New Zealand
    Platform: PC (MS store)
    Experience: 1500 hours, Max in pretty much all factions.

Looking to join if the guild isn't full already. I'm more of a casual player now, and I haven't played the game too much since season 7. Thanks.

• @patchyjak Ahoy PatchyJak!! Thank you for applying to the guild. You should find invites to discord via xbox and the guild in-game. Please join discord to get the most out of the guild.

Views
competitioncommunityeventsjust for funstory & lore
1 out of 59