Multiple Guild Ships in 1 server

• Ok I have looked everywhere but I cannot find a straight answer, can multiple ships that are part of a guild be in 1 server? Example: 3 Guild members on 1 brig and 3 on another brig in the same server together. Can this happen?

Views
  • It is the same as setting up an Alliance server.

• I dunno if anything has changed recently but earlier in the season I fought a few alliances in the same guilds over some fleets.

Don't recall seeing it recently but I have seen it randomly on servers.

• @rosepigeon88822 Unless you all set sail at the same time and land on the same server that way, then no. Bear in mind this is server manipulation and creating unnatural server alliances, which Rare are against.

• @rosepigeon88822 Yes it can happen, but that would just be a random chance, you can't tick on option for that to happen though.

I have had 2 of my guildmates end up on the same server once (i wasn't playing at the time, i heared from them), so it definitely can happen, but with the same chance as if you were both not in the same guild.

• It happened to hitbo by chance so yes. Just dont expect it to be a common or likely occurance.

• I thought a guild would mean u and ut mate and sail together on the same server with mpre then 1 ship

Views
2 out of 8