PS5 landing game crash

• 我的游戏登陆PS5显示此游戏或应用程序出现了些问题导致游戏崩溃

Views
  • The error code is CE-108255-1

• This problem has not been solved. The game will not crash when I log in to another PS5 account. The game crashed after logging in to the game with my own account for three times. I think there is a problem with my account data. Can the official help me? ?

• @ersisisanliuliu

Could you solve the problem? I have the same since yesterday.

• I haven't solved this problem so far, and the official hasn't replied to my solution.

• @ersisisanliuliu

Hello!

I have the exact same problem as you!

I played the Sea of Thieves Beta on PS5, and the game worked fine then.
    When the full game launched on PS5, that's when I started getting this CE-108255-1 error code.

I thought it was my console being broken, so I had to send it in to Sony and they replaced it with a new one, said they couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong with it. Obviously, since today I figured this is a Sea of Thieves/Microsoft account linking issue.

So today I created a new PSN account and linked it to a different Microsoft account that I own, and everything worked perfectly fine. No crashes. No error codes.

I then went back to my main account, and it crashed immediately.

So obviously there is something broken with how my accounts are linked. And since they made this account linking system a one-time thing only, the console is completely USELESS to me as I purchased it specifically to play Sea of Thieves.

Feels great! 😊

• @missymasters said in PS5 landing game crash:

@ersisisanliuliu

Could you solve the problem? I have the same since yesterday.

Did you ever get your problem solved?

There is an issue with the account linking system. Since they created a system where you can only link an account once, and not even Rare themselves go in and fix it, you should probably just get the game refunded.

Views
1 out of 7