When a Pirate is bored...

• I've been seeing a lot of those, "attacked on sight" posts. Some are weird, others bring the question, how?
    So I decided to do something while I was bored.

• Between the hours of 12pm-6pm, US Eastern time.
    • Pay Mind, I also made sure to be on non-console lobbies, Meaning...I should encounter everyone. (Pc,PS & XB players)
    • Chose not to use any Emissary. Can't make things to easy for any random G5 Reapers ^_^
    • Attempt every Shrine and Treasury
    • Dont stop at any outpost.
      Also because I had Trials and Deeds to do, even at Shrines I took the time to collect/read all journals just to waste more time.

I set off from DaggerTooth and made my way toward 'Treasury of the Secret Wilds'.

Treasury was time consuming itself, but using the Tridents and Kegs it goes by fast. Loading the loot is another thing, but the last is loading back into the ship, finding the mermaid, adjusting harpoon and then loading everything. Afterwards, set sail for next destination....
    Shrines in on themselves are simple, minus the Journals and actually taking time to read them. But while doing all this, my ship remains above, no other crew, no emissary.

By the time I've made my way toward Shrine of Ancient Tears, I've collected a mass pile of loot, (Defeated 2 Megs & Skeleton Sloop) I even took time to spread everything across my top Deck, making my ship shine and glow if anyone saw it. Even jumped off on small islands when I noticed a Coral Bottle, of course those told me to backtrack so just Ignored.

I've only seen 2 ships. (so much for 6 ships) Another sloop & Galleon. Sloop was heading North toward assume the W/E Fleet & the Galleon came from Ancient Spire.

Still I visited the Tears shrine and spent a good time down there, its one of my personal favorite shrines. Of course all things must come to an end. I never did get the message of "Loot Donated" but I did get two messages. "Time Spent on Fire & Ship Sunk"
    Oh you wouldnt believe how happy I was. But instead of using the mermaid to teleport to my ship, I swam out of the Shrine and upward, (yes you can do this) and arrived above the waves.

Loot gone, Rowboat in the water, and Galleon! on its way toward Plunder. After it got attacked by a Skeleton ship first, but they ran.
    Anyways my ship spawned by Thieves Haven, so I left there to retrieve my rowboat (Good Boy cannon)

Well, that was about all I planned out. 6+ hours of doing Treasuries and Shrines and near the end I lost it all. But...it funny how long it took for it to even happen. I was expecting maybe around Treasury the Lost Ancient, near Port Merrick or Reapers Hideout before someone came.
    Wasn't until I was near the middle of the map.

Still. I wasn't mad or sad. I expected to lose it all, if I did by chance finish all shrines. I was gonna bury everything on the smallest island and find a random Sloop and give them my Map bundle ^_^

But it shows. Even on a server where PC/PS/XB all connect, 6 ship population, No emissary. Nothing happened, not even a ship approached or a Tucker. (I also threw random blunderbombs around my ship)
    Could be the Region though. Maybe players in the US West have worse luck? or even the time? Who to say, I hope the Galleon crew was happy for a ton of random Shrine loot.

I will do this again, it was actually fun. Maybe Sea Fortresses next? Or Both, Shrines & Fortresses. (no treasury) Maybe even sail with default ship set and Reapers Mark. xD

Well that my Tall Tale of the Week.

Views
xbox onejust for funcommunity
1 out of 1