ROYAL BRITISH NAVY is looking for new guild members! does not matter if you are new or old, we welcome all!

• The Royal British Navy of SoT – a Discord Military Simulator inspired by the valorous Royal Navy from the Napoleonic Wars. Sail with us for a unique Sea of Thieves experience, from the rank of Seaman to the lofty Admiralty, every member has a fair shot at climbing the ladder and commanding their own Ships. Our community is tight-knit and welcoming, whether you're a seasoned sailor or a newbie. But it's not just about ranks and titles – we pride ourselves on our sense of community and camaraderie. Our uniforms and ship regulations are meticulously designed to be historically accurate, adding to the immersive experience of sailing the high seas.
    And as part of our mission, we're dedicated to making the seas safer for all, deterring piracy, aiding fellow sailors, and maintaining order and commerce.

Hope to see you aboard, sailor – your next great adventure awaits with the Royal British Navy of SoT, let's hoist the sails and set course for liberty! victory! and England!

DM me on discord: gamerx.in

Views
  • Hello, new ps5 player who is already role-playing as a royal navy marine on my hms integrity therefore would be quite interested.

• @stonedbison3523 sure man we will be very happy to have you on board. DM me on discord :- gamerx.in

• Link seems broken

• @stonedbison3523 give me your discord username, I'll dm you

• @gamerx8806 StonedBison

• Hello! This is perfect for me! I've sent you an FR on Discord :)

• Discord: odst.barbastelle if you’re still accepting newer hands under the jack

• @n1t0cr1s Sent you a friend request sir

• Would love to be part of this, I was on sea of thieves at opening on a different account and love how much has been added to it now. Would be great to be part of a great community.

I'm pretty new and learning but happy to help out.

Psn is xRxJxMx
    Xbox was a new account I made for this which is above

🙂

• Forgot to say discord is the same as PSN, tried using the link but nothings going though

• @bluffone3952899 I'll send you friend request on your discord, my name is GamerX

• Id like to join if you have space. Im a PL that took a break for a while. Gamertag bimflyguy.

• Dimitrisadvich on discord

• @bimflyguy Hello can I get your discord please or add me on discord gamerx.in (this is not a link)

• @dimitri2312287 sent you a request

• hey id like to join, i’ve sent you a friend request on discord

• Judge me by my merit, not by my syllables.

• Aye gentlemen, I’ve been sailing the seas on my own for too long, it’s time for me to enlist in the British Royal Navy and pledge my allegiance to his majesty the King !

Lads, let’s sail together and cleanse the seas from the pirate vermin once and for all !

FOR THE EMPIRE, THE UNION JACK AND THE KING

• Lebanese06 on ps5

• @willmcbill7449 Hey can I get your discord please so that I can add you :)

• @lebanese06 Hey man, I'll need to add you to our discord :)

• @gamerx8806 sure : louispateasel

• Im intrested my discord tag is .xxnoxx and game tag is IksNoks

• @willmcbill7449 sorry for the delay, sent you friend request!

• @iksnoks friend request sent!!

• We are still looking foor people to join our ranks!!

• Might I join

• @steelman115861 sure man, can I get your discord please

• @gamerx8806 steel07

• @steelman115861 friend request sent!

• I’m interested - Gamertag is OhBe1CanNoBe & discord username is wizard0faus

• We are still looking for people to join our ranks!! Dm me on discord - gamerx.in (not a link)

Views
1 out of 33