Looking for a friendly, active guild with a name I like.

• I'm Tayto the Seal, a Navy Officer gone rogue because they wouldn't let me be their fish inspector general. I terrorized the high seas for some time, made a fortune, spent it on shiny stuff, and took an extended vacation.

And now I'm back and I heard pirates are forming much larger alliances nowadays so I figured I'd see if any fit my fancy.

I operate best on Galleons as Bilge/Carpenter, but I've been able to perform well on cannoneer. Like many however I'm weak at the helm. I can get us from point A to point B, but I'm not that good at helming in battle. In downtime I like to fish as well. I'll fish so much that on long voyages I enjoy stopping at Sea Forts just to use all 6 stovetops and mass-cook all the catches. \o/

My prized Galleon is named The Starfarer and she looks as if she travels the cosmos at any time of day as we fire asteroids in the form of cannonballs at our marks.

So, tell me about your guild! :D

Views
  • Sorry shoulda mentioned:

I'm from North America and I play on PC.

• @tayto-the-seal hello sir, I am with the Royal British Navy of SoT. We are based off the Royal British Navy of the 1800's we are currently at 350 members from all over the world and from all the platforms as well. We offer a new play style and unique experience, 0% toxicity. We have alot of vets and active duty members in our ranks as well.

If you are interested add me on discord - gamerx.in (this is not a link)

• @gamerx8806 Joined to try out and see if we mesh.

I believe I'm able to join up to 3 at a time. Is it like Guild Wars 2 where I can choose to represent one guild at a time while out and about?

• Still looking!

• Blade's chosen. Level 460. Dm me on discord(sleetycow) or on xbox(SleetyCow55309)

• I’m an Army vet looking to join a guild of like minds.

• I have room to join one more guild.

I'm hoping to find a guild that runs galleons consistently. They're my favorite ship to crew on.

• Still searching!

• FLAMEFARTS FLEET catch ur fancy?

not a big guild.. nor is everyone active.
    But there are 3 of 9 of us that sail almost daily (AM PST on wkdays / variety on wkends)
    the other 6 are hit or miss.

Were beer and bud lovin adults w mics.. Well experienced players. PVP & PVE
    You would be able to invite friends and add ships.. plus sail any of ours, many w rare cosmetics if that matters to you

GL finding a guild

• @li-jratt-li Sorry for the late reply, yeah I'll give your guild a shot! :D

• @tayto-the-seal

Sweet man.
    ill send you a Invite ASAP.

• @tayto-the-seal The Soul Crew is looking for active members if you're interested. We have a weekly guild emissary value requirement to ensure continuous guild growth. We are currently lvl 70. If this sounds good to you, send me a message!

• @capt-soul-beard Okay but do you have anyone who plays soul music cuz that would be hilarious.

• @li-jratt-li Revoking my interest in this one. Have a nice day.

• @tayto-the-seal said in Looking for a friendly, active guild with a name I like.:

@capt-soul-beard Okay but do you have anyone who plays soul music cuz that would be hilarious.

The only Soul music you can hear is when you destroy a ship and hear them cuss at you xD

Join the Discord so we can move on with the guild invite.

[mod removed]

• Still looking!

• Bumping.

I'm hoping to find a guild that is:

LGBTQIA+ Friendly,

Has a name I like,

Regularly runs Galleons for more than just Hourglass.

Thank you! :D

• Bump. I still have a couple of guild slots to fill. :D

• message please " zoro11344 "on discord for guild interview

• @rockt777

y

you didn't even mention the name of your guild.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Hello! I'm Unlit, and we have 3 guilds in our portfolio. (Think of it like a guild alliance). We use discord to communicate and while each guild is separate, we still have global communications in the server. (The framework is set up for us to be huge).

That said we have 3 guilds recruiting.

Hearts of Plunder, a general adventure guild.
    Black-Feather Rogues, a pvp loot-n-steal guild.
    LostSoulsOfTheDamned, a general adventure guild.

Any interest in these? I'll admit, LSOTD and BFR are fairly new guilds so they're working on building themselves. (Good chance to be an OG member).

• Sketchblack17 here from the Thanos guild. We are looking for active members and are building a gamer community. We are lvl 34 and are very chill. I've been playing for a good bit since SOT came out on XBOX. We do have a discord as well and hold events and do server hops as well. If interested I would be happy to send you a discord link and invite to our guild. I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Hey @sketchblack17 keen to join your guild if you still looking, active player got mic and on discord, send an invite to DegageSmile81

• @tayto-the-seal lol, press on my profile ond u see all info, otherwise dm me to discord for more info , not spreading all info in public chats

Views
1 out of 25